Server security

Hello,

I’m tired of cheaters and try to get rid of them but I have few questions about the scripts they use. Does their scripts allow to call natives functions or just do the code there is in server resources? Only client side or both server and client side functions can be triggered?

And what about spawning aggresive peds and explosives everywhere or planes? Can it be detected somehow or it’s not connected with Fivem scripts?

Thanks in advance

This doesn’t disable injections but if you disable Client Scripts you can block the common menus.

What injections? What does the code of injection can do?

What you mean by disable Client Scripts? You mean in server config? Nah, I want something advanced.

You can try anticheats [Release] AntiCheese Anticheat Anti Cheese for example. But if you want something that does everything for you to completely get rid of a staff team you will most likely need make something yourself. But you’d be surprised at how many people spam servers using just the lambda menu etc.

I’m thinking about doing something myself but I need research on how those lambda menu works.

Lambda Menu can be blocked with disabling client scripts. The first step to limiting stuff like this is disabling client scripts.

Yeah, next?

An anticheat and there was a thread on the forums that had a giant list of security flaws and how to fix them or something like that I was trying to find it for ya. If I do I will post it here unless someone beats me to it.