[Release] PoliceEMSActivity (Emergency Blips Script)

Script interfering

can someone help me with /ems /police commands to check ems and police quantity in the server

Just wondering…

You might wanna censor the Web API of your discord server IF you’re still planning on using them, so that others in this post with less nice intention won’t get “creative” with it.

Thanks I appreciate it I actually am not using this anymore. What I need is a anticheat for my server a good one a non esx one. I got hacked the other day. They put my character inside a toliet with a camp fire and then a UFO on top of my head.

I took me some hours, but all these plugins are working great. I can’t thank you enough for this functionality. This is an amazing way to run manage a community. The WOW factor when people realize what we have built and how the perms are managed is great. Thanks for make us look way better than we are :wink:

Have you tried the stand alone “Anticheese Anticheat” script yet?

I’m not too sure if it’s as efficiënt as it was when released given it’s date, but I’ve find it quite useful back the day and might be of use for you now.

Script link: [Release] AntiCheese Anticheat

how do i change password

Is there a way to change the minimap blip to show their Ped name rather then there SteamID?

Should show their name, not steamID…

So when I turn on the blips, it shows their display name for steam, not their in character name nor their discord nickname. Is there a way to tell it to use the character name?

hey all im using this with the fivePD script and everytime i have this script ensure it stops the fivepd Z key from working

i didnt edit the script after my server restart and yet im getting the error need to be leo

It’s not an error. Either your discord isn’t being detected or you did not set up the discord bot correctly…

Blips arn’t coming up for anyone who does /duty. can someone help

I am having a strange issue after setting this up. I log into my server and do /duty and it works. However my friend with the same discord roles is getting the error that he does not have the proper role on the discord server when he does.

Any suggestions? all the commands work for me but not for him? I’m really confused.

His discord is probably not getting detected by FiveM.

Found the problem, his discord didn’t have fivem under his authorized applications.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Is it possible you can make this work with FivePD? Maybe make it as a plugin?

Probably not

Perfectly fine, thanks though