Cheater

Hello today a cheater join in my server and he spawn so many peds and i dont know my server name changed.My server its not esx or vrp,its racing server i need an anti cheat!.Please help me!Thanks in advance.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

What did you server name change to?

Also “cheaters” shouldn’t be able to change your servername, make sure you don’t have any resources which use unsafe events and you have a strong (or none) rcon password

FiveM has a built-in anticheat system which should catch cheaters from doing anything, as backup you can install anticheese anti cheat

OMG again

Ah it’s Ham mafia, make sure you have a strong rcon password and don’t use any unsafe resources

thank you very much but i can use anticheese?

It will prevent cheaters spawning stuff for example, not the servername changes they are done because of the things i mentioned above

thank you

I have a question where I can report someone who sells cheats

support@fivem.net

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.