Server hacking-

Hello! So, my server has made great progress and very popular. This also means we have a target on our back, and I’m sure i’m not the only one.
Hackers keep coming to our server and causing all sorts of hell.
(Yes scripthook is not enabled )

We have no way to detect when malicious trainers are being used I would love to keep the server public, but at this time we may have to white-list, putting a lock on the front door which sucks because we want people to come in on their own.

We do have a way to detect injections onto the server, so it’s something else.

How are these people getting passed and can anyone help us develop a way to prevent or detect such annoying shitlords

Are you using Resource scrambler - Randomize all custom resource events [Anti lua-injector] and [Release] AntiCheese Anticheat ?

We are looking into the scrambler (started yesterday) we have to make some changes as it would conflict with our custom queuing script and our dev looked at the anticheese one a few months ago and said it was useless. I may have him take a look at it again. But, we don’t think it’s “injecting” as our security script should be able detect it like everything else, and no logs are ever left.

then i recommend your dev take a look at current cheats and check which one of those are being detected by anticheese. since they apparently have no clue.