MonsterMenu (Hack)

Hi i need help.
One person on my server uses monstermenu (www.monstermenu.cc) and he’s every time it gets banned he give itself auto unban with the tool Monster menu.
He can change her id, can go back to the older one…
Please Help he’s warning my Staff about DDoS if he get banned.

Guy that bought that menu, he can’t even DDoS (this brings me back to the minecraft times when everyone said they could DDoS) he just used his few brain cells to google ‘Hacks for fivem’. Just block his IP adress as if most of the hackers are too stupid to use a VPN

He uses VPN too :frowning:

Depending on how you’re banning people it’s pretty easy to circumvent it.

For example if you’re banning only w/ SteamID, it’s pretty easy since you’d only need to switch accounts.

Maybe go to that MonsterMenu staff. They might not give a fuck but sometimes they’ll remove the cheater from the server by taking their menu.

use the resource BlockVPN

This resource is not always working.

Edit: Before it was not working good. Now I see it has [Fixed] in its title , maybe now it works.

@CakeArmy_Max

@TheCALRP ^

So I’ve looked around online for cheat-preventing scrips, and found those:

https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-synced-data-container-anti-cheatengine/96844
This script prevents players from using cheatengine which is one of the most common being used cheats by cheaters. In my case, I had a cheatengine cheater yesterday who gave everyone a 10 million fine, this is because the server and client are not synced. This will also resolve some other money, item, billing glitches.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-anticheese-anticheat/50462
This anticheat is really for the real mod menu’s, like yesterday there also was a modder who spawned a lot cars and items on our head. This one would resolve it but always check if this script is worth to put in.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/resource-scrambler-randomize-all-custom-resource-events-anti-lua-injector/107147
This right here is also very nice to have, but it’s a lot of work. If you think people are using LUA injectors you should use this to prevent that. Allthough the LUA injectors get patched pretty fast by the Snailers

In my opinion the first resource I sent is such a very nice resource, whatever if you really are getting hurt by cheaters you can try some diffrent things.

Ok, Thank you

for the first how did u implement it

Well, I’ve done the job of the resource scrambler myself so I still reconize the events, but basically a lot cheaters just trigger events, because if they know there is esx_billing they will know that there is such a event to send everyone bills. If you make this event esx_billing:0@#fw214243 instead of esx_billing:sendBill then the cheater can’t run the event without knowing it. But there is such one flaw; If you have any scripts that use esx_billing to send bills, you would need to edit the TriggerEvent aswell. Since the other scripts do the same as the cheaters, executing events.

The Synced Data container is hard to set-up but I’m not 100% sure if I did it right.

There is not a very clear turtorial included.

1 Like

I just used the resource scrambler to test it out! You will get a folder that looks like this:

I’ve putted in a few resources that I would like to be scrambled. This time just to test:

• esx_policejob
  • esx_billing

Now let’s go back to the /dist/ folder. Since I run windows I should use index-win.exe. It took a couple seconds and the command prompt disappeared and a new folder has been placed in the /dist/ folder. Which is called ‘scrambled_resources’ Here you will find 4 files now:

• esx_policejob
  • esx_billing
  • scrambler-vac
  • scrambler-events.json

Well it’s simple, the esx resources got scrambled and I looked at it, and yes the event for sending a bill in the policejob is exactly the same as in the billing, which means it will actually work. Now: What are the other two files? Well the scrambler-vac is a script that will send a message if someone tries to execute a old server event that is reconized. Basically it checks if anyone uses those events:
Those events are ofcourse automatically generated by the resource and you don’t have to add all the old ones in by hand.

The last file which is called scrambled_events.json basically is a file with every new and old event in it, so you can take a look at it

Well hopefully you can do anything with this. One note: If you do this, you got to do it with you’re entire resources. Also upload essentialmode, mysql-async and scripts that you are sure about that uses a event that’s gonna be scrambled. This is because all the scripts that use your scrambled resource and haven’t got it aswell, won’t work. And no, if you upload a new script and it uses your scrambled esx_billing you have to upload all the files again and scramble it again then upload it to your server. For everyone confused: This resource is for your PC and should not be on your server.

use the vpn