[QBCore][PAID] Player Owned Shops

Player Stores | Create your own Shop and Sell Items!
For QBCore Based Servers

• An Alternate to Fixed Stores in RP Servers
  • All Created Shops Sync on all clients.
  • Just two easy commands.
  • Supports Target Interactions
  • All Functionality Works even if Owner is Offline.

Dependencies

Purchase Now
TEBEX PACKAGE

To understand detailed functioning of the Script, please watch the preview.
YOUTUBE PREVIEW

Features that were not covered in the Preview

• Police Officers can Seize Shops and their Items.
  • Owners can delete their Shops and on deletion, all items in the store are transferred to the inventory.
  • You can set in the Config, so that only player with a particular job can use the commands.

p.s. I discovered just a day back, that their are other scripts too with the similar idea. I personally inspired my script from the original shops script and I am not sure how the other ones are. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

badass! wish it was for esx

2 Likes

If some ESX Dev could do it, I would readily pay him :smile:

this is the 3rd script i have gotten from OSM and besides the amazing customer service he provides the support is right there with it, directly in your DMs, i highly recommend you get his stuff! trust

1 Like

One word. AMAZING! This is not a joke when i say this, these are HIGH GRADE SCRIPTS! I cannot even fathom how we operated without these. It was and is one the best things to come across! Thank you so much for releasing such incredible products and for doing your thing!

1 Like

Thank you very much! :smile:

Every script I’ve purchased off RookieStar has been an absolute joy to play around with, I’ve been looking for a script like this for a while and it’s absolutely perfect for what I had envisioned. This really opens up a lot of opportunities for money-making to civilians as well as gangs that want to sell their items in a less-risky way.

Truly a great script and dealing with RookieStar makes it a breeze to setup & config.

Thanks for this dude!

1 Like

Can’t wait to get this added!
The youtube preview link is broken :broken_heart:
Yea it works now! Thanks!

No its completely fine :thinking: I can open it
You can try this then

1 Like

Been playing with it on my QBCore server, great support as well! Loving it so far! Can’t wait to see what else he has planning for this and if there are other features coming. I will be continuing to watch it closely even after buying it.

1 Like

Just got the script and needed support I was responded to almost immediately thanks again for the great support and I do recommend this script it works really well

1 Like

Got this added to my RP server and it’s GREAT allows so many new options for RP without having to make a bunch of different shops!
Thanks Osmium!

1 Like

can you specify the ped used for different shops or are they all the same one?

1 Like

The ped remains the same for all shops
Though you can change that ped model through the config.

1 Like

This script looks amazing. Is there a good way finding out if some of the players spawned serveral stores? So I want them to be limited to just one store at the time, and not being place on weird places.

1 Like

Check your database once in a while you can see all the shops and who owns th easily

2 Likes

Is the script open to convert if needed?

1 Like

Yep its open to edit (no encryption). If you are comfortable coding, you can convert it.

Overall Rating: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: 5/5
Purchased: osm-playershops

First of all the best script ever made! The functionality is just perfect. I had some issues at first but OSMIUM made sure that the problem is resolved , it did took a short time to fix it but no judgement on that , im just happy that these guy is good at dealing with their customers unlike most devs who have “fix it yourself, your server is broken” kinda mentality thanks OSMIUM

2 Likes

I got a error :smiley:
This is when I try to “/additems phone 1 500” to the shop :smiley:

[ 240407] [b2545_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^1SCRIPT ERROR: @BYRP_SpillerButik/server/main.lua:218: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘update’)^7
[ 240407] [b2545_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^3> handler^7 (^5@qb-core/server/events.lua^7:31)
[ 240407] [b2545_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^3> routeMessage^7 (^5@chat/sv_chat.lua^7:187)
[ 240407] [b2545_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^3> handler^7 (^5@chat/sv_chat.lua^7:218)
[ 240407] [b2545_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^1SCRIPT ERROR: error object is not a string^7
[ 240407] [b2545_GTAProce] MainThrd/ (nil stack trace)