[QBCore][PAID] Player Owned Shops

I bought The Player Owned Shops figured it’d make a good addition to the RP Server its self. Had a easy setup until It wouldnt let me add items, I contacted the developer and he fixed it for me. Developer is very responsive, would recommend this script 10/10. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

works and does what it should. a pedal change between the shops would still be terrific :grin:

1 Like

This developer is Amazing, he doesn’t have a ticket bot on his discord server but he replays to everyone very quick on DM, and his a kind heart person, please do support him by buying the script don’t go for leaks
thank you for your supper support man

why can i not redownload my script

cool script realy like big +rep i think i see more good scripts like this i love you bro !!!

1 Like

Go too Client.lua and reset the folder :slight_smile:

Script works great, had a few issues but creator was very quick to respond in dms and get it figured out for me.

1 Like

best idea ever i love using this ped shop its quick and easy to use and great script 10/10
:fireworks::star::star::star::star::star:

2 Likes

Can you update this so an Admin has to create a shop for the player.
My server requires a small donation to own a shop. our current system is ok but it doesnt let players use theyre own items. so im wanting something inbetween the 2

1 Like