[ESX][QBCore] Explosive ATM Robbery

Explosive ATM Robbery
A small addition for RP Servers allowing players to even rob ATMs, with a fun Explosive usage to add some more thrill to the script.

• Simple Robbery Script with an Explosive + Hacking Combination
  • Cooldowns and Robbery Timeouts
  • Well Optimized
  • Easy to Customize Alerts and Hackgame.
  • All the Item related data and images are packed with the release. (QBCore)

Dependencies

Purchase the desired version of the Script using these links :
QBCore Version | ESX Version

YOUTUBE PREVIEW

Script is completely non-obfuscated and has NO IP LOCKS.

An Older Version that existed on my Github

A similar script has been on my Github but was made for older frameworks and wasn’t that well written. On request of a few customers, I decided to fix all the bugs, update it, and add it to my store as a paid release as well as make it available for ESX Users.

My Other Popular Releases :

6 Likes

Eh. :frowning:

1 Like

What happened? :thinking:

1 Like

Sad I couldn’t be the first to get it but second is better than last! as always OSM blessed us with another amazing addition to the crim life, we’ve been waiting for something like this to come out and now we can all enjoy it, oh and if you have any support issues they respond back fast and will guide you through any installation issues you might have, definitely go cop this! Let the resource speak for itself!

1 Like

Nice release as always my man

1 Like

Great dev recommend getting scripts from him

1 Like

Good stuff, managed to get in contact with him quickly, he helped me out. Script works great!

1 Like

First of all, this is a really good script, as always.
It’s optimized, works how it should and I know, you can contact him anytime and he will try his best to help you out. I couldn’t recommend this man enough, cause I never had any problems with his scripts and you can talk to him anytime!

5/5

Very niceeeee, Works well, I integrated a few things to it to make it more immersive. Everyone likes this system. Works well for criminal aspects. Looks good as well.

2 Likes

Works great very nice when i asked a question about the product!

1 Like

This script is awesome. It is very cool and well wrote. The animations are on point. I recommend you get this for your city to give the criminals another aspect of some good RP and/or criminal robbery. Big fan of this genius! Keep it up! :grin:

Really nice script, and fantastic support! A must have for your server.

1 Like

Oke this script is great AND THE DEV he is 2 I had a few problems becos i have a custum esx framework The guy day in day out helpt me out Hes a fing legend he helpt me to get it to work

1 Like

Nice Contact .Good Scripts and very fast Support !!! 5 Stars

1 Like

Best script for atm’s, good minigame, easy to use and super fast support!

1 Like

Nice sccript! Easy to config to work! Great and fun :smiley: The players love it!

2 Likes