Three-in-one Farming Script | QBCore | Paid

Three-in-one Farming Script | QBCore

• Three activities for your players integrated into the Same Script.

• Field Mowing and Corn Harvesting.

• Cow Milking and processing with chance factor.

• Pluck Oranges and Pack them.

• Blips, Processing and Selling area is integrated.

• Easy to Configure using CONFIG File

• The elements of this script DOES NOT sync for players. That means things will be different for different people doing the jobs. The entire script is managed on the client side.

- No Encryption or IP Locks
- Resmon : 0.02-0.03 MS when IDLE (AMD R5 4800H, RTX 3050, 8GB 3200Mhz)

Please watch the script preview for more details.

Dependencies

• QBCore
  • Gamebuild 2189 or above
More Images

|300x315.475

|300x349.138

|300x427.438
|300x314.85

|300x265.788

|300x378.05

|300x409.35

|300x354.475

PURCHASE NOW

YOUTUBE PREVIEW

I have a few plans for future to add to this script

1. Add qb-target / qb-eye support for optimization.
  2. Add more farming options (grapefarm, vegetables, etc.)

Will try my best to drop them as soon as possible, it is not guaranteed anyways.
Customers will get all the future updates (if they come) without any extra costs.

An Older Version that exists on my Github

A similar script has been on my Github but was made for older frameworks and wasn’t that well written. On request of a few customers, I decided to fix all the bugs, update it, and add it to my store as a paid release for those who do not want to waste time on my old code.

The script cost is set to USD 24.99.
Kindly do not baffle the visitors by posting comments with a fake price.

Developers are welcome to create updates for the script. You can contact me in case you make an update and wish to make it available to my customers, and you will be paid for your work.

Script designed only for QBCore Based FiveM Servers

My Other Popular Releases :

2 Likes

according to my opinion 25 is too much because:
it is a script available only in qbcore (im not saying qbcore is not good but most servers still use esx)
are simply drawtext3d and interactions around the map, let’s say it’s nothing revolutionary or special.

maybe a more creative idea would have led to a better result.
i dont want to insult you, my criticism is only constructive.

3 Likes

I would love to get this, I also feel $25 is a bit high but without seeing the code it is hard to judge, purely based off the idea.

Looks very neat and I see myself getting this in the future :slight_smile:

Good work!

1 Like

yeah $25 feels way too high for this script. great work and all though.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your opinion. I am very happy that finally people are telling me something to improve on without spreading hate. :slight_smile:

I just wanted to say that I know its a little expensive, but I have kept it $5 higher than the normal price, because I am planning to add QB-Target support + 2 more tasks in the same script in 2 weeks time.

Now if I charge my customers $15 or 20 right now, sending them updates for a charge would be very hard, hence I just future-proofed myself by charging a bit higher. Imagine asking everyone to send $5 to get the update lol.

Though you can contact me on dcord, and maybe I could get you an off incase you are interested.

Pings to @itsGriffin and @Platinum_Servers

1 Like

This is a free farming script that a lot of people have already implemented the use of a target system, you haven’t even changed the ugly green drawtext from the original and you’re asking for money for it? … let alone the price you ask for… pretty much sums up fivem lately, search Github peoples x

And I don’t mean to s**t on anyone’s parade either, but some of you selling scripts here lately are killing the community off
This is the original free farming script

If you had of been a little creative I wouldn’t of bothered typing anything but come on folks, its copy pasta. Fivem has been open source and free for years and these guys are just trying to get in and milk it with old stuff

1 Like

Anyways, either of them are mine, so I don’t think that is much of an issue.
Clearly written on this post, you can buy this if you don’t want to waste time on the old, unoptimized, bugged code. Never said that one can’t fix it. Don’t be braindead.

Still here you go mister clearly stated in the post

You know what, I admit I actually didn’t read that so you got me there son, I just saw the ridiculous price so lets be real here, some of you are that greedy you’re charging more than an entire game for some basic stuff, you’re by far the cheekiest asking this much, that’s my whole point here. Greed is shining through so much now its ugly to see

I already got a few scripts from him and I never had any troubles with them either. so 5/5

This guy is one of the few people you really can talk with and he won’t get mad for it. He helped me a lot over the past months. Not because i had problems with his scripts, but for questions and other stuff i needed help with and also one script he made for me. He’s just a very nice guy and I really like to work with him.

Yes, i used the old farming script aswell, but for people who are just starting, are in need for some farming script and/or don’t have much knowledge, getting it here for a price, but having it work really well, is worth it.
His scripts work well, without any bugs, at least for me and are optimized.
So i think the work he puts in deserves a price.

I also bought couple of other scripts and the support i got, for most of them, wouldn’t even come close to his support.

1 Like

You kids always trying to get something for free. 25.00 is not a high price for someone’s time and effort. If your mom won’t give that much money, then move on. Stop trying to guilt someone into lowering their price. That, or learn to code and make your own to sell cheaper. We all know that won’t happen.

Good luck in sales dude. Wish it was for ESX, sounded interesting.

2 Likes

Oh you’re one of these guys, first off son, I’m entitled to my opinion on an open forum such as this one, whether it be about the price or the level of quality shown in the work. I wouldn’t be interested in buying this particular product but as a member of this community I’m allowed to say what I feel, secondly, don’t jump to the assumption that people like myself, that have an opinion that doesn’t match yours means we want it for free lol, don’t be a so naïve. Its an open forum so expect people to say what they think about things that you are asking money for…

script work perfect :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

1 Like

Would not be to hard to convert it man :slight_smile:

1 Like

good service good support and people complain that it is way too expensive i can assure that it is worth every penny

1 Like

Works as intended. Quick way to fast forward fixing the free version. Time is money. Worth it.

OSM is a fantastic developer. If you want farming on your server I strongly suggest adding this one! it works really well, gives unemployed covilians a chance to make money, and has a lot of versatility! I had a little trouble with it after making some changes and the dev was very quick to respond and join me in a call and hworked everything out with me in a very timely manner.

Patient, and you can already tell on their discord that he is the exact same with everyone. very respectful, great developer. GREAT WORK

1 Like