[PAID][QBCORE] Voting Script

VOTING SCRIPT for QBCORE / QBUS Framework
This script was made for a client who later allowed me to sell it on TEBEX on my page.
Personally I feel it is a very useful script for servers who have a Decent Player Count.

Features

• A very interesting UI (at least that’s what the client felt.)
  • Allows setting up of Multiple Location for Polling.
  • Easy to Configure using the Config File.
  • Read more on TEBEX and Documentation

PURCHASE (TEBEX)
I would suggest you to go through Preview and Docs before purchasing.

If you want to understand in detail how the script functions?
Documentation

PREVIEW (REDIRECTS TO YOUTUBE)

0343d3da5ed5c44c593f67c956058c0fe979f2fd

This is my first ever post in Resource Development. Apologies for mistakes!

My Other Popular Releases :

5 Likes

Mans HOT :hot_face:

1 Like

Seems a little too simple for it to be 15 dollars.

5 Likes

Some people just don’t understand how much work it goes into a script… probably they have never coded one. Lol

Great job on this script, it is very sleek looking, specially in game. Very nice UI, I love it!

Well worth the price, works 100% and owner gives excellent support!

4 Likes

JoD VAI… OP

1 Like

Great script for great price would definitely recommend.

1 Like

Don’t worry. I’ll prove to you it is simple.

3 Likes

Do you know how much Bombay and EntityEvolution have given to the community for completely free? Not a single dollar! They have done things MUCH more complex than this and made it free and open source. Rather you do not know how little work goes into this and are defending something you have minimal knowledge of.

1 Like

y’all need to understand there are a lot of things in the middle of this if y’all think he’s getting the 18$ y’all are delusional af.

3 Likes

any plans on a esx version? looks great!

1 Like

Now for free :sunglasses:

Some people value their time and charge for a service. Others as you said Bombay and EE do stuff for free out of generosity. Two different takes on the same development coin.

If I see a driver stuck in the snow, I’ll pull out my tow straps, put my truck in 4WD and pull them out for free. But if they call a tow truck, it’s gonna be a hundred dollar minimum. How do you value your time? For this simple fact, you shouldn’t judge others because some charge for work and others do it out of generosity.

1 Like

If it’s not difficult, people should do it out of generosity. EE provides support and everything is open source. If you prefer to pay over something so simple then that’s on you. This guy has shown to not value his time as seen on his other posts, he only cares about the money he makes

2 Likes

I believe you are missing the point and you are also contradicting yourself.

What is simple to some might be difficult to others. If you need a field of 100 acres plowed but you only own a hoe, but I own a tractor. It will take you a week and lots of physical energy to do the same job I can do in a few hours. Does that mean I should plow your fields for free? Because it’s easier for me to do?

You state he only cares about the money he makes. That’s his prerogative. You don’t know what this persons motives are nor what is going on in their life. He might really need the money right now and who are we to judge. He CLEARLY values his time because he well… put a value on it. So that is why I said you are being contradictory. And you are correct, people prefer to pay for simple things more often than not. Why re-invent the wheel when you can just buy one? Also, you can make a coffee at home with your own water and buying a bag of coffee. You can make coffee all week for a 10$ bag and filters. You can buy a coffee from a Starbucks (that you can easily make yourself) for the same 10$. Why buy the coffee from the Starbucks? Convenience. Conveniently, its made for you and ready to go.

Everything in life boils down to this… Time or money. If you have money, you can save time. If you have time, you can save money. This person values their time and has chosen to monetize it. You can’t compare people from different walks of life. Some love to code and do it for free. Some love to code and do it for money. Apples and oranges. Both are fruits but are two totally different things. Both are devs, but do it for two totally different motivations.

Regardless of the opinion, the facts are this… It’s a great script, it’s already made, and it’s worth every penny.

1 Like

Surely I care only about money that is why I posted so many scripts on Github that I made over 8 months and even now 5-10 people get copies of my releases without having to pay a single penny (just cuz they are nice to me). :joy: Stop being a …head lol

But you release code that you didbt even write sometimes … like you sell a bag script for 25 dollsrs when the same script was posted for free by marcinhu … the ped hostsge script was also someone elses idea who gave up on it and released the code for free thats why you credited him for “important stuff” which you mean to say he wrote most of it for you. Its cringe you are just a skid dev taking an easy ride.

Use free scripts if you find them. :smile: No one forced you to buy paid scripts. IDK why people are stubborn and they think IDEAS are owned by someone. But anyways, I have happy customers and that is all what I focus on, and they give me the power to keep moving forward with my development and ignore negativity that comes from others.

1 Like