[PAID] Make your own Cameras | CCTV Cameras Kit

OSM-CAMERAS | Create your own cameras and Watch them from anywhere
Guard them, make sure they are safely hidden so no one can steal or disable them.

Am very confident that any other script based on the same idea does not exist at the moment. Though I could be wrong. Its a good addition to your Server, and something you won’t already find on many servers.

• 2 Types of Cameras (Single Heading and 360 Degrees)
  • A Camera Viewer UI
  • 3 Target options to Enable/Disable and Take away Cameras.
  • All Cameras save to DB, get re-spawned every restart.
  • All Item Codes and SQL Files are included.
  • Over 900 Lines of Optimized Self Written Code
  • Everything is in a Single Script, the Camera UI as well as the Viewer.

No Encryption or IP Locks
You can edit each and everything available in the script. Nothing is encrypted or locked.

Please watch the script preview for more details.

Dependencies

• QBCore
  • Gamebuild 2189 or above
  • qb-target

YOUTUBE PREVIEW (Try to watch the entire preview, there is a lot till the END.

PURCHASE NOW

329d302f263ca940be8aad19486b81429ab631b2.png

290a00198ba69f4f118c24999e5fb099b7a9b160.png

1915cb0581330d3ff71ba010659a9377da554618.png

Extras

You can always message me for any queries, or comment them down below.
Script Price - USD 29.99 as set by me after discussion from my friends and clients, could vary as per your Location.

My Other Popular Releases :

Latest Release : Flaregun Airdrops | Fully Functional Air Drops Script with Synced Entities and Looting [QB] - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

4 Likes

esx vis?

I bought it and it’s an excellent script. There are no problems. plug and play. Thanks for this work! I can recommend it to everybody. just like his others work! I look forward to more good work

2 Likes

Won’t be available for ESX as of now, if some dev is interested in conversion, please contact me.

I bought this script today I had some small issue with it but I was able to contact the Author of the script and he troubleshooted with me and had it fixed in a matter of minutes , this is a great script and i would definately recommend anyone with a rp server with qbcore come get this it is well worth the money and the support is awesome

1 Like

Thanks! :heart_eyes:

Please for ESX !! Nice job man

1 Like

I ended up making the decision to purchase this camera script from Osmium and I have to say that I am more than impressed with how this script works. It was exactly what I was looking for on my server and to top it off, the customer support was an overall great experience! I highly recommend picking up this script for your server as well. You will not be disappointed!

1 Like

Good support and fast to, very kind and work fast, hade a problem with the camera remove funktion but he manage to fix that fast af.

1 Like

BUMP - because my customers forget to review :cry:

so if we were to use this for PD - would every officer need a DVR on them to view the cameras?

1 Like

Yes. But the cameras are mapped to individuals, not jobs.

Good script. No issues. Developer helped me set up all. I reccomend it.

Has there been a fix so others can see the physical cameras?

Yeah, it was a problem that was being faced by a few users, not all customers.

Still to fix it completely, I have re-designed the entire script. You can contact me through Dcord for updated.

Changelog

• Script syncs cameras properly.
  • Cameras only appear to others if the owner is online, otherwise not (optimization).
  • Target Interactions are synced properly now.
  • Optimized object creation

PURCHASE HERE

Super good camra scrip and fast nice support of the maker. 10/10 camra script i have tested!

1 Like

10/10 Support Always goes above and beyond to help! Would recommend so much!

1 Like

10/10 had some issues with the script but the creator got to me when he was available and debugged everything and made new updates for what i required to have it work with my server! 100% would recommend!

1 Like

can you limit how many cameras can be used?

Not a feature in the base script, but can be added very easily, and the script is not encrypted anyways.