OTHER RESOURCES
:heart: CORE EVIDENCE
:heart: CORE CARSHARING

11 Likes

Interesting! Well done!

1 Like

Awesome job…

1 Like

I’m confused is this a inventory script? Or just the weapon attachments ect?

If not a inventory is the inventory available?

2 Likes

Smagu matyti tiek daug talentingų lietuvių :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! :smiley:
Nice release bro!

Kind regards
TozyHD

1 Like

Thank you so much for making scripts that aren’t encrypted!!

2 Likes

I bought the script and when I press F5 and press Xscape the mouse is still in the screen @DeivisMac2

Please add the reload with key option ASAP! thank you very much!

2 Likes

Working on that :slight_smile:

thank you very very much Sir!

1 Like

Did you contact me in support ?

Do you need a Inventory HUD for this to work? Has seen a lot of things like these that only works with a Inventory HUD…

No, you just need to press use the item in any inventory

@DeivisMac2 - What inventory HUD is this being used with/tested on? So many out there just wanna make sure if I got this I’m using it with a inventory that works with it.

the the basic esx_inventoryhud with custom css

1 Like

UPDATED

*Now you can choose to reload with R key! It will automatically remove the clip from inventory
*Overflow issues fixed

I do not recommend buying, I am a customer and I have already bought this script, the support is very bad and the response times are more than 1 week, they literally only give you good support when buying, once you have the script the rest is your problem even if you have problems with the installation or some bug

2 Likes

You cant be serious you tag me like every other hour and your problem is that other script that you are using is faulty…

I am looking for help to solve a bug of duplicating items, I do not have any other script of this type to give me any problem, I do not tag you every 2 hours, your support is terrible and you only answered me quickly when I had questions before buying the script, I do not recommend buying this script, it is the only place where I pay for a script and it supports me so badly, in other places they even help you with the installation!

2 Likes