🔫 Core Weapon - Magazines, attachments in inventory with UI

The duplication is due to your wardrobe script because no one else experienced it. And please remember that your not the only one seeking help and that i cant be on alert 24/7. And if you show the support above i said that the problem is that your wardrobe is the problem and you still kept on the same topic and tagging.

2 Likes

can’t get anything to save to character on esx 1.final…
Edit* I should expand.
Ammo nor attachments save to weapons after logging off and back on.

4 Likes

Make it link with you DB and at player spawn check if player has use it.

1 Like

Thanks, Ill try this for now. Found out its an issue with ESX 1.Final… So we started building a new server for the future.

1 Like

that hud inventory with that custom css is beautiful by any chance would you share?

1 Like

I followed the read me and This is not working also I wrote a ticket to get support and I haven’t got a response. so I’m trying here. I bought your weapon script and I need to know why I can’t buy the clips for the weapons and nothings go to my inventory. I followed the installation instructions and executed the sql files. can you give me some support ? :construction: :stop_sign: :raising_hand_man: :construction: :stop_sign: :raising_hand_man:

How do you add the body armor as an Item I can’t find it in your script. I need support :raising_hand_man: :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

2 Likes

awsome job bro :slight_smile:

any chance of you giving your inventory in future because its looks so clean man your ui work is just amazing pls release it

Some one please help. I am very new to this so I have no clue on how to fix this. This is the 1st script I’ve encountered that gave this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Very bad support, 3 days waiting for an answer, I DO NOT recommend buying any core script

I had a family emergency i usually reply within a day.

An emergency that has lasted 5 days, very bad support because until today they do not answer the ticket or give me help with the failures, as I said before I do not recommend buying any core script, I have core arms and crafting and they do not provide support in any of them.

1 Like

Yes when you have to leave town it can last even more then 5 days. Its sad to see that you dont respect peoples lifes. I replied to every ticket. Whats your tickets id?

3 Likes

Sorry for people treating you like that.

Can we get your inventory ui ? Because it look so clean and beautiful.

buys code then cries when doesn’t know how to implement

1 Like

core is solid resources

i did

To this day I still do not receive support, judge for yourself