A good collection of 'fun' resources?

Hello.

I feel like I’m in a certain minority group of FiveM players who don’t really play for the roleplay servers but more for messing around in. I’ve set up a private server for me and my friends and got a few character models and cars converted from normal GTA V mods into streamable FiveM plugins.

All in all I’m basically wondering if anyone has a ‘pack’ or collection of resources that are less on the RP side, such as the classic Kermit the Frog and Sonic the Hedgehog peds.

I’m loving FiveM so far, I’ve even made a crazy and wacky mod that I’m using on my private server (just waiting to be able to release it), and would love to add some more meme-ery on.

Good point. I do wonder if there’s an easier way to dig up random stuff, even on usual GTA V asset sites, between all the ‘real car real interior’ that’s spread around.

1 Like

I don’t have a pack, but I do have my memory and a search bar:

Free:

Paid:

That should keep you busy for a while.

I don’t endorse any of these scripts. Anyone with edit access and more scripts to add, feel free to do so.

4 Likes

Nice, thanks! Your memory and search skills are much better than mine :smile:

That zombie gamemode seems interesting, pair it with a good map and I bet it’d be a blast.