[Release | GameMode] Trouble in Terrorist Town

Trouble in Terrorist Town (short TTT) - this mode is a kind of card mafia, where people were divided into civilians, mafia, doctor, commissioner and others. In this mode, everything is almost the same. Innocents, traitors and detectives are chosen among all terrorists. The goal of the traitors, as in the mafia, is to destroy the innocent, and this must be done secretly and quickly so that the victims do not have time to squeak about who the traitor is.

Feature

• Open Source
  • Supported code
  • Map loader (For easy map creation)
  • 21 default maps
  • Skin shop
  • C#

How create map
Please check wiki: https://github.com/AppiChudilko/FiveM-Trouble-in-Terrorist-Town/wiki

GitHub

Resources on Server.cfg
start mapmanager
start sessionmanager
start TTT
start TTTMapping

You dont need spawnmanager!

Errors

Errors that are not worth paying attention to
Its MySQL exception. This exception does not harm you. Lol.

Exception loading assembly I18N: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.

Server stack trace:
  at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at (wrapper cominterop) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at (wrapper cominterop-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:266
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (object,byte[]&,byte[]&,string)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
  at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.LoadAssembly (System.String name) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:120
Exception loading assembly I18N: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.```

You can leave a suggestion or wish. Waiting for your comments.

24 Likes

Oh my dear god is this a UNIQUE GAME MODE for FiveM that is NOT ROLEPLAY.

I love you. Do you have a server that’s currently hosting this for people to try it on?

9 Likes

54.37.128.202:30123

5 Likes

Bless you for the non-RP gamemode, can’t wait to try this out.

3 Likes

Very Neat, will probably try this out tonight!

1 Like

Am I allowed to start a server with this loaded on it

Yes, create database and include resoruce

Thank you just making sure I’m not violating any of your rules

Thanks for posting this on the #development:releases

Went through the source code already back when you started the server. Looks good!

Unfortunately I have to delete the Discord link as they are not allowed in #development:releases

2 Likes

Smh such a custom and unique gamemode and yet the server is empty. FiveM players have terrible taste.

4 Likes

if this is even close to the real ttt gamemode, AWESOME! I’ve not had time to look at it myself yet, but from flying over the code, looks great!

1 Like

oh c’mon let him this is a good release kaners has a tip jar and a discord link

1 Like

Damn! Neat dude FINALLY a uniqe release! :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome!
Is this a potential winner? :laughing:

Made a pull request :wink: Bit of a game breaking “bug” atleast I guess you could call missing commas that :stuck_out_tongue: . Great gamemode!

Cool love your work on this

1+

Also, noone gets godmode during the briefing :stuck_out_tongue:

im fix it, thanks)

Nice to see an actual QUALITY RELEASE that is CONTRIBUTING to the diversity of this community.

I guarantee there are some people overlooking this just because it isn’t a roleplay gamemode.

FiveM isnt just for roleplaying gamemodes. THIS IS THE FUTURE.

GREAT JOB

Amazing! Maybe add an option for it to display who won and who was on which side? (I just saw its a thing, but it sometimes doesn’t show up)

Maybe also an option to switch what player you’re spectating / freecam.

I’m also having problems with in-game voice chat. May just be me, I’m not sure.

Maybe where you set your FOV you select the map in the same spot.