Credit to Vans123 and the original authors for the original mod.
It features a Grand Prix race track built in 1984, and a much longer Nordschleife “North loop” track which was built in the 1920s around the village and medieval castle of Nürburg in the Eifel mountains. The north loop is 20.8 km (12.9 mi) long and has more than 300 metres (1,000 feet) of elevation change from its lowest to highest points. Jackie Stewart nicknamed the old track “The Green Hell”.
The map can be found by exploring the map blip in the SE corner shipping yard or teleporting to coordinates (3713, -6519, 2191). The streaming limits have been edited so the map is not visible from the main island and no client side mods are needed to extend world boundaries.
If you have issues with crashing (especially when updating to a newer version) please clear your FiveM cache, allow the map to re-download and do a complete lap to make sure everything has been streamed and cached properly.
- Added hidden container in shipping yard with teleport (car map blip)
- Compressed textures by 4.3x (648 MB -> 151 MB)
- Removed incomplete and unnecessary objects from map
- Smoothed collisions on north loop road
- Removed tire wall objects blocking sections of GP circuit
- Removed objects
- Initial release