FiveM - Among US [Paid Resource]

FiveM - Among US

This premium resource is a great addition to any server, providing a gaming experience that comes close to the real game among us. The game has been reproduced in detail and will continue to evolve to achieve perfection. This game can allow you to open a new Gamemode on fiveM.

A large amount of development has gone into this resource, including the scripting from Me and one of our partners, Mocrochill.

This plugin is made by RAMEX_DELTA_GTA and MocroChill !

Paid Resource

This is a paid resource, we are conducting the sale of it through Tebex. This is approved by FiveM and we have been in contact with them to confirm this sale is approved.

Buy it now !

Usage

• X - To host a game
  • E - To join a game
  • IMPOSTOR E - Kill
  • G - Report
  • X - Exit Game
  • ⇩ - Meeting
  • ⇧ - Use
  • ⇨ - Vent
  • ⇦ - Sabotage

Framework Integration - vRP / ESX / Others

UPDATE : v1.1.0

• Add voted logo when meeting or dead body was reported
  • Fix proximity chat and Add a 3D chat vocal
  • Add red name color over head and on the tablet vote for imposter
  • Add camera task in game
  • Fix progress bar task
  • Add animation when vote is skipped or player ejected
  • Add sabotage with alarm and close all the door of human labs for all
  • Add more ambiance sound
  • Add animation when crewmate win the game and animation defeat also
  • Add animation when player is ejected
  • Add logo report, kill, vent, use and sabotage

UPDATE : v1.1.1

• Add voted sound effect when players vote

UPDATE : v1.2.0

• Add more vent
  • Add new position for Map Skeld
  • Add new position camera
  • Add a new config file
  • Add position task as amongus map skeld
  • Add position camera as amongus map skeld
  • Add position player meeting around the table as amongus map skeld
    Map Skeld

UPDATE : v2.0.0

UPDATE : v2.2.2

• Add screen eject :space_invader:
    Exemple :
    Screen Eject
  • Add custom key :keyboard:
  • Add custom language :earth_africa:

Installation

1. Purchase the resource through our Tebex store here .
  2. Create a new resource folder in your server directory.
  3. Check your email for the downloaded resource, please check your spam folder.
  4. Place the contents of the downloaded .zip inside the resource folder.
  5. Contact : fivemamongus@gmail.com

Support

GameShop GTA are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist, such as integrating it with a framework our support team may not be familiar. discord ID for support : RamexDelta XOO#6730

Feedback

We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to GTA Among US and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!

Screenshots & video

Take a look at some screenshots of the plugin in action!

Emergency Meeting

Vote

Task 1

Task 2

Task 3

Task 4

Task 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

36 Likes

nice release but paid damn cool for among us lovers :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Looks good

2 Likes

Quite a unique idea, this is one of those paid resources that are surely worth getting if you’re into this kind of thing

2 Likes

£100 damn…What the actual fuck? Cool script, But you crazy thinking people gone spend 100 lmao

3 Likes

100 ain’t even much for a complete server lol

1 Like

Finally a unique script that is really worth buying

1 Like

Cool, but you’re not permitted to sell this. Among Us has a strict copyright-policy and they dont even allow people to make mods/custom games for Among Us etc.

5 Likes

Please flag the release post and it explain it to the moderator team, then. Thanks!

the script includes all the features of Among US with planned and regular future updates. It is a very technical script that includes endless game instances per game. Several games can be started with a game key code at the same time in instance.

OMG! :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Good script, these are the scripts that the community really needs to innovate! Good job! But in my opinion 100 € is too much, but of course the script is yours, the price is yours! Gj

2 Likes

Not for you by any chance no. But for some people, currency conversion is hard & expensive and mostly all don’t make money off from servers. :slight_smile:

Nice release! Are sounds included?

All sounds included and more sound coming Soon for more immersion.

There are but that doesn’t make it legal!

1 Like

I have taken the time to review the developer of Among Us website, in search of legal agreement, terms of use and the such. There is nothing I can find on their website, therefore at this time, unless it is brought to my attention or the developer(s) of Among Us contact us, this resource is going to be allowed.

Please keep your comments respectful, on topic and within reason. If you have concerns with this decision, please feel free to flag the resource and I will respond when available.

1 Like

can it be translated? Can the code be modified or is it encrypted?

Yes i can do this and translate the resource in 110 different language when i have time. The code is not obfuscated but there is a ip whitelist to prevent leak.

This is a really gm, so cool and different.
I like it so much. Nice work Ramex :wink:

1 Like

You should make those task’s in to minigame as seperate scripts, so people can use them for their server.

Like sell them individually.