[RELEASE] [ESX] SQZ_DUTY - Advanced duty script

SQZ_DUTY - Advanced duty script

Description

Advanced script for going on/off duty in certain places or anywhere on the map using command /duty (configurable), counting total spent time in duty + making it accessible from in-game menu or Discord log.

:tv: Video Showcase :tv:

Features

• Go Off/On duty in certain places restricted by jobs
  • Go Off/On duty anywhere in the map (using command) - Can be turned off in the Config
  • Count total time spent in duty and log it to Discord
  • Make the total time accessible in game from the boss menu
  • Set special jobs that you will switch to them if you will go off duty
  • Automatically convert non off jobs to off jobs to database
  • Beatiful UI for employees list
  • Optimalized (0.01ms stand-by)

Get it on - Tebex (ESX)
Get it on - Tebex (QB)

You can edit this script as yours, but do NOT take it as yours, republish it, resell it as Mr. Cryzysek (ProjectX server owner) did it with sqz_switchjob.

Read our docs

Docs

Our other paid scripts

Our free scripts

5 Likes

I use bt-target (eye script) is there any function to export to get in and out of work?

1 Like

Yse, of course. THe script is unobfuscated.

It sets a job as offpolice (offjob)

Nice release.

1 Like

Thanks, sir.

Does it come with a boss menu? And if so, do I have to use it. I would like to integrate it with Core Job Utilities and Core Mulit Jobs.

It does not come with the boss menu, but I can help you with the integration to other scripts.

Perfect! Sounds good. Iā€™m going to go get it now. Thanks.

1 Like

Me too!

Hey, have you been able to integrate to core multijob?

What do you mean by this?

Any chance for Standalone version or QBCore?

Any chance for Standalone version or QBCore? this script was awesome when i had esx!

Hello, I will be working for QB core version this week.

We have just released a new, completely reworked ā€œ2.0.0ā€ version, that includes also a new, beautiful UI !

Get it here: https://store.codely.store/package/5080060

hello i noticed that your script was compatible with qt target. Could this script also be compatible with ox target which is one of the scripts used a lot.

Hello, yes, it is compatible.

Is this only for the police job or can it be used with any/multiple businesses across the server?

Hello, it can be used for multiple/all jobs on your server.

1 Like