[ESX/QB] Motel Script

CODELY Motel - Unique motel system

Description

Codely motel script, script that can be used for creation of multiple motels/hotels. “Get as many rooms as you want to, but remember, keep keys for it! Be aware and don’t make others angry - they can lockpick it! Don’t store anyling illegal, police can breach into your motel! Be careful to whom you give keys, because he will be able to unlock the motel and when it is unlocked, others can enter motel, now, without keys! Are you unsure of which motel to buy? No worries, you can preview any motel from the 3 predefined room types for free!”

:tv: Video Showcase :tv:

Features

• Shell/MLO support
  • Access by keys (keys as an item with metadata)
  • Lock/Unlock motel (everyone can enter an unlocked motel)
  • Lockpicking motels of others
  • Police raiding (breach)
  • Preview rooms
  • List rooms and numbers of rooms that you own
  • Generate new keys
  • Buy a new locks in case you lost your keys
  • 2 types of payment: Bills (esx_billing) | Money removal from account
  • Everything is server side synced, using modern FiveM technology
  • Remove motels from players who don’t pay
  • 3 predefined room types, possibility to add as many shells/MLOs as you want to
  • Every room has its own: Inventory, Wardrobe, Logout (Character switch) and if you own at least 1 room, you can enter motel garage
  • Optimized

Get it on - Tebex (ESX) | Get it on - Tebex (Subscription based) (ESX)
Get it on - Tebex (QB) | Get it on - Tebex (Subscription based) (QB)

Requirements:

• es_extended/qb-core
  • ox_inventory/qs-inventory for ESX or any inventory system for qb-core
  • ox_lib
  • Optionaly: esx_multicharacter/cd_multicharacter, cd_garage, esx_billing
    I can add more inventories, if you suggest one

Read our docs

Docs

Our other paid scripts

Our free scripts

Code is accessible Partly
Subscription-based Yes & No (both options possible)
Lines (approximately) 2525
Requirements Above
Support Yes
4 Likes

Wow this is really nice

3 Likes

Wow this is really nice

3 Likes

AMAZING SCRIPT!!! Codely are always making quality scripts!!!

2 Likes

AMAZING MOTEL SCRIPT, BEST ONE I KNOW!!! :heart:

3 Likes

Today, I have added support for qb-inventory and aj-inventory :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does this support fivem-appearance?

Hello, yes, it does :slight_smile:

Is there an updated preview that shows the MLO support?

MLO is the same as shell. The difference is that the shell is being spawned and you teleported into it, MLO - you just get teleported into it.

Why the teleporting from marker though? Just seems odd especially for mlo. Also seems weird for the police breach, the process to breach the room seems more complicated than it needs to be like you have them run up to the door to place the bomb just for them to need to run back to the marker and go through the menu to get in lol and police do not use bombs to breach a room in real life lol it’s would be more realistic if it was a battering ram.just giving feedback of my impression, I think this script has potential but needs a lot of updates before I would want to buy.

1 Like

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. I will take that in account.

You can now use this script with any inventory script for qb-core. :slight_smile:

It not works with other inventorys?
We have Chezzas Inventory… I trying to install it, but it not works…

Hello, it depends if the inventory supports metadata or not. If it does not, you can send me in ticket your ordet numer and I will refund your order.

im new to this and im having trouble setting this up (coords and like the motel menu) is there any info on setting up the resources?

https://docs.codely.store/paid-scripts/motels doesnt work

Hello,
I am sorry, I yeterday reworked the docs and have not yet changed the links. This is the link to the new docs; Motels | Codely

1 Like