[FREE] - SQZ_HOSPITAL - Heal without medics

SQZ_HOSPITAL SCRIPT

Simple script for healing in hospital when there are no free medics on the server. You simply check in in the reception, then you take your free bed, wait until the doctor (Local NPC) makes all the operations, then if you have money you will get healed, if not, eh, unlucky.

Features

• Heal when there are no doctors on the server
  • Optimalization
  • Add money to the job society
  • Leave bed in progress and don’t get healed

Preview

YouTube

Download

GitHub

Instalation

• Drop the script into your resources folder and start it in your server.cfg
  • Configure the config, eventualy change the locales and you are done!
  • Yes, thats actually all
  • In case of bugs/questions, create a topic on GitHub or shoot me a DM on Discord (Squizer#3020)

You can edit this script as yours, but do NOT take it as yours, republish it, resell it as Mr. Cryzysek (ProjectX server owner, A.K.A. theif) did it with sqz_switchjob.

You can read the docs here
Docs

Our other paid scripts

Our free scripts

14 Likes

thanks for the great script . will try it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks great! Is there also a possibility to heal players that are death, so that another player can bring them to the hospital?

Hello, for now not, I would need to find it. But I can not find a way, how a player could bring anyone to hospital.

1 Like

with this option [Release] Carry people over your shoulder

But does it make sence by RP point that you take a person with broken leg on your shoulder?

If there are no doctors and you have a 10 minute wait, why not?

I have not tested it, but should work. If you bring him to the reception and he will check in and then you will carry him to the bed.

Your TOS on the forum post/GitHub description isn’t binding and doesn’t mean anything since you use a GPL license.

Anyone can take this resource and upload it as their own, sell it, and essentially do whatever they want. As this is allowed with the GPL license. If you don’t want people to profit off your work you would need a license that doesn’t allow it or to keep your repository unlicensed (which is essentially what you would want based off what you’ve written.)

Really what you for your time. What license do you that is the best for this?

Take a look here, maybe you will find it helpful:

Unlicensed would be the best if you don’t want people to do anything with it without your consent.

If you just don’t want people to profit off of it, this one does fine Creative Commons — Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International — CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 and is the one my organization uses for most of their resources.

1 Like

Works great, thank you for the script! :slight_smile:

1 Like

how do we change it to (en)

In the config, sir.

Nice job

1 Like

Does it not have a function to check " if x players job ambulance on duty then it won’t work?>

For now, then I will make a caching system for it.

After I have checked in, the character at the reception is stuck and I can no longer walk.
he pretends to want to go somewhere. got the script 1: 1 so. ESX nil. Can someone help?
script error: lua:22 attempt to index a nil value (global “ESX”)

how to add a function that check if a doc is online?!

he write this as a feature… but the script cant do it… :confused: