[RELEASE] [ESX/QB] SQZ_ROBBERY - Advanced robbery script

SQZ_ROBBERY - Advanced robbery script

Description

Advanced script for robberies which allows you to rob unlimited places with a lot of different robbery types.

:tv: Video Showcase :tv:

Features

• Burglary
  • Jewelery robbery
  • ATM robbery
  • 2 types of store robberies
  • Bodyguards
  • Cash register robberies
  • OneSync Legacy/Infinity Compatible :white_check_mark:
  • Multiplayer → The robberies are synced between all the players, so all the players can participate in ongoing robberies
  • Optimalized (0.02ms stand-by)
  • Cheater protected - cheaters can not simply trigger server events to get items
  • And much more

Get it on - Tebex (ESX version)
Get it on - Tebex (QB Core)

It might seem as I just combined the free resources. No - It is written from scratch. When you will get this script, you can see as it is not just copied multiple scripts

Read our docs

Docs

Our other paid scripts

Our free scripts

I use Escrow protection system.

5 Likes

Ignore the offensive comments. I think it’s a pretty good and well worth the price. Well done, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Standalone? work VPReX?

1 Like

Framework?

Oh, sorry. ESX. Forgotten to mention.

1 Like

Resources must clearly mention on their topic if Escrow is used.

just dont work for me put it in the area it supposed to go in still nothing

issue now fixed

Lie. He can not replace a esx.shownotification to mythic notify even I gave him an example to do that.

I would like if you contact me and tell more about your issue. You have not told me.

1 Like

Hey guys!

We have just released a QB core version of our robbery script: https://store.codely.store/package/5077452

1 Like

i get this in my txadmin console even though i directly downloaded it off my keymaster…
[ script:sqz_robbery] [sqz_robbery]: The robbery script is outdated, I highly recommend updating to 1.4.0 version

I am fixing it soon, you don’t have to care about it.

you mentioned multiplayer, are all robbers can able to loot items?

Hello. Yes. The robberies are synced between players.