[Release] Manage Your own Store [ ESX / QBCore / VRP / Standalone ] [PAID]

Can you send me your discord or something? I’ve bought this on Wed, Jun 23 and I want to get the QBCore version. How can I contact you?

2 Likes

Just go to the same download link and download :smiley:

2 Likes

Update 3.3:

• QBCore 2 updated.

Hi i made a weapon store but how can i check if player has weapon license ? QBCore Version

3 Likes
  • Can it be turned off that the goods that the shop operator buys from players do not have a fixed route, so that the shop can be used with the server jobs & farming routes?

• Can the manager set how much he pays per item in the purchase?

I’ve been looking for a script like this for ages with the proviso that this doesn’t have to be bought by players to use it & that there are no set routes.

e.g. Can the manager “Order” an item, a player can reserve that order and earn it through jobs or routes.

1 Like

You can define the route for each product in the script’s configuration file, for example, if there is an item called Wheat and you want to set the route to that item to be on the farm, you can define that.

Until now, the manager cannot define the amount he wants to pay for each mission, this amount is pre-defined. But we can add this in a future update. And nothing prevents you from doing it within Roleplay.

The script works exactly like this, the manager can create a quest in his shop asking for a certain item, a player goes to the shop and accepts the quest, and then goes towards that specific item’s route to pick up and then deliver. Pointing out that the item is delivered to the player via the route in the quest and then he must return to the store to complete the quest. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

for anyone using the code. it worked but it should be weapon_ and it should be licences .other wise it worked :slight_smile: thanks to you . :star_struck: and to your team member always helping. keep it up the good work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much !! We are really happy :star_struck:

1 Like

For everyone who wants to verify QBCore weapons licenses:

Open the Server/Configurate.lua file and add the following code to the end of the file:

function hasWeaponLicense(source)
	local xPlayer = QBCore.Functions.GetPlayer(source)

if xPlayer then
        return xPlayer.PlayerData.metadata['licences'].weapon
    end
end

Then open the Server/Server.lua file and on line 618, add the following code:

for i,k in pairs(data.cart) do
		if string.find(k.name, "weapon_") then
			if not hasWeaponLicense(idJ) then
				TriggerClientEvent('lg_stores: SendPopMessage', idJ, "error", "You dont have a weapon license")
				return
			end
		end
end

After that, restart the script and run the tests, let us know if it doesn’t work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh its so cute

1 Like

Update 3.4

• Fixed an issue where on some servers players were not able to purchase the store correctly.

still a bug players cant move after exiting shop Screenshot by Lightshot

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your feedback. This error indicates that there was a delay in the player’s entry to the server, which caused the script not to be correctly configured for him. Thanks to your feedback, we performed a simulation of player entry delay, and we were able to replicate the error. We made some corrections in the application of the settings and in our tests the error was fixed.

Download this fix from the same download link and then test it on your server, let us know if the error keeps happening. :slight_smile:

still same issue when people cant work and some times takes ages spinning when trying to buy lots and it has to be restarted before people can move

1 Like

We will send you a message in private to resolve this error you are facing faster. :slight_smile:

I am also having this issue I just bought the script a couple days ago

1 Like

We will send you a message in private to resolve this error you are facing too :slight_smile:

Update 3.6

• Fixed a bug that sometimes some players were stuck in stores, unable to move or perform any action.

Thanks for the feedback so we could find this bug. Let us know if any other errors occur.

Is this multi character friendly? Can i buy a store on one character then i don’t own it on MY other character?

1 Like

Yes, at first the store only belongs to the identifier of a single character. But if you have any problems with this, you can contact us and we’ll help you solve it. :slight_smile: