[Release] Market between players [ESX / QBCore / VRP / Standalone] [PAID]

icons image by: flaticon.com

Explanation

This is a script for selling items between players. One player can advertise an item on the market and another can buy. The player can choose to sell for a recommended amount or for the price he wants.

Features

• You can define which items are allowed to be sold.
  • The player can sell the item for whatever price he wants.
  • The player can decide whether to sell as anonymous or on his own behalf.
  • After advertising, you can see your products advertised and remove.
  • Easy to understand graphical interface.
  • Public webhook: it is possible to set up a discord webhook, in which, when an item is announced, it is automatically posted to a discord channel for general viewing.
  • Webhook admin: it is possible to configure a webhook for logs, in which, when an item is removed or purchased, it is shown on a discord channel where only admins are allowed to view.
  • You will receive 4 versions of this script: Standalone, ESX Basic, QBCore, and VRP Basic.
  • For each version mentioned above, there is a version that does not use a weight system.

Command to open: /market

Advertising a product:

Buying a product:

Removing a product:

Configuration:

Standalone : in this version, you will have to configure the functions responsible for taking the inventory, giving or removing money from the player and some others. It is very simple and easy, you can do this in the file Server/Configurate.lua

ESX : In this version, you probably do not need to modify any functions.

QBCore : In this version, you probably do not need to modify any functions.

VRP : in this version, you only need to configure some function, if you use modified VRP base. If necessary, you can change it in Server/Configurate.lua.

In the Config.lua file, you can do all the translation of the graphical interface, you can define which items can be sold on the market and you must configure the Webhook according to your Discord.

Update:

Security hole where it was possible to duplicate items was fixed.

Anyone who purchased the script can download it from the download link received at the time of purchase.

Thanks to @dewen for reporting this error.

Update 2.0:

Dark mode added to script. Anyone who wants to use a screen with darker colors can use it from this update onwards.

Don’t forget to save your translations and items so they won’t be lost in the update.
Everyone who purchased the script can download the update from the same download link.

To use dark mode, open the Config.lua file and change the value of the variable isDark to true

To view the dark mode image, click here

Update 2.1

• Previously, in the ESX version, when players would advertise an item, they would preview in the select all items tab. Now he will only see those he has in his inventory.

Don’t forget to save your translations and items so they won’t be lost in the update.
Everyone who purchased the script can download the update from the same download link.

Update 3.0:

• A new version has been added: QBCore

• Fixed bug in QBCore version where the player didn’t earn money when selling the item.

• The value of the item that appears on the ad screen has been adjusted to show only the first 6 numbers and if the value is greater than 6 digits, “…” will appear after the numbers, signaling that the price is higher. This comes to fix the leaking of numbers when the value is too high.

• QBCore version with oxmysql added.

• QBCore 2 updated.

Dependencies :

This script automatically creates the table in the database.

• mysql-async
    For those using QBCore, mysql-async is not necessary as it will use ghmatti

This script has no IP protection or encryption

See our other scripts: (Now with QBCore versions added)
Manage your own Store
SuperMarket and Stores
Album Photos
Reason for Vehicle Seizure
Documents System
Crew System
Police Report
Clipboard for Mechanics
Advanced Illegal Tablet
Admin Spawnner Props Objects
Simple Menu Creator with Icons
A simple Medical Card for Hospital

You can buy this script here: Tebex

13 Likes

very good!! works on esx 1.2

1 Like

This script looks great! Will think on this! Great work!

1 Like

Thanks!
Yes. This Script was created using the ESX documentation for every version 1.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I’m always happy with your @SASSBoss comments. :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

ready for esx version v.1.1.0? ( No weight system ) and can you show me your resmon?

1 Like

I just sent a version that doesn’t use a weight system.

And at first it is to work with version 1.1.0

Here is the resmon captured on my test server.
resmon_market

I can’t find any role for him, personally he doesn’t quite convince me.

If it were that when you gave him to buy, he gave you a location on the GPS, and for him to deliver the item to you, it would be much better.

1 Like

The idea is to market between players, ebay style.
Where you can advertise what you want and buy any item you need.

For example, miners can take coal or other ores and put them up for sale so that anyone who needs that item can buy them, to make ammunition for weapons, for example. This creates a business management where the person can advertise a product and leave it for sale.

Another example is that mechanics can sell special items like Toolkits.

This can become the job of some player and even generate competition at different prices.

Or, you can adapt to a kind of black market.

Anyway, you can think of several ways to use this. You can modify it however you want, in the way that best suits your server.

1 Like

Yes, you want to do it in an ebay way, it would be good to make an adaptation or some event that can be put in the cecular, and that what you buy does not reach you, the moment if not that it remains in line, and that it has to happen A predetermined time for the player to reach the inventory, obviously valid as long as if the player does not have space in his inventory he will have to wait another day, that is, a predetermined time for example 22:00

When I said Ebay, I didn’t speak literally.

If I did what you’re talking about, I would limit the experience of those who don’t want it that way.

If you want it that way, you can edit the options for how it opens or how the item reaches the player in any way you want.
This can all be done in Server/Configurate.lua.

For the item to appear at the time of selling, it must be filled in the variable list_products in Config.lua and must also be in the player’s inventory. The example in the image, the revolver is an item that is in the player’s inventory.

Always the best

1 Like

Great script and great support, had a few issues and did help within short time to resolve those issues for me. Definitely would recommend worth the money! Great work and thank you for all the support.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :heart:

when someone buys something does it automatically go to the buyers inventory or do they pick it up from some where?

Goes directly to the buyer’s inventory, if you want to change and place a custom configuration, you can change the file Configurate.lua, leaving it the way you want

suggestion: have it notify someone when there item is sold

2 Likes

Perfect script !! The support is assured behind, exceptional work!

Nice release @Zenites_Team !!!

Thanks you

1 Like

I’m very happy for the compliments. Thank you very much :heart: