[QBCore/ESX] AV Laptop Bundle

Promo Video: AV Laptop Bundle Preview [Fivem] - YouTube
Buy Subscription: Tebex / Subscription
One Time Payment: Tebex / One Time Payment

What is AV Laptop?

• AV Laptop is a collection of APPs (currently 9), each APP is a complete system developed by me from scratch and is intended to boost your server RP with unique features.

• When you buy the AV Laptop bundle you get instant access to all the existing and future APPs.

Laptop Features:

• Works with ESX and QBCore latest versions.

• Compatible inventories: qb-inventory, quasar-inventory, ox_inventory and lj-inventory.

• You can configure what APPs to enable.

• Optimized: UI is made with React and uses lazyload, it won’t render components unless the user request them (menus, buttons, data, etc) making it really smooth.

• Customization: You can customize the laptop language, lockscreen logo, all the APPs icons and names.

Laptop Security

• Laptops are unique and are linked to the owner, it uses fingerprint to unlock it. If you get your laptop robed and the bad guys have a Decrypter with them, they can crack the Laptop security and access your APPs.

• What APPs can be accessed by a hacker?: Cameras and Meth, hackers can see all your cameras and camera groups but they can’t delete them or share them with other players, for Meth APP they can see your strain and all your tables / labs, but they can’t do purchases or renew the items.

Included APPs
Laptop comes with 9 Apps

- Black Market: Needs a VPN item to enable it.
- Boosting: Needs VPN and Dongle item.
- Cupcake Swap: Enabled to everyone, buy crypto to use in other APPs like Boosting.
- CamPro: Enabled to everyone.
- Business: Requires boss rank to access it.
- Humane Labs: Requires Black USB.
- Music: Enabled to everyone.
- Gang: For gang members only.
- Racing: Requires VPN and Dongle.
- More APPs soon…

Black Market

With the Black Market App you can buy illegal items using crypto, server owner can define how many stock can be available per server restart.

Boosting

Complete contracts with your friends, hack vehicles tracker to prevent cops to chase you. Completing contracts gives you EXP and you can compete for whose the fastest driver or better hacker on server with the leaderboard system. You can read more about this APP in my Fivem post: here

CamPro

Place cameras anywhere and monitor them from your laptop, you can create and share camera groups with your friends or hack other players laptops to access their cameras.

Business

This APP gives you full access to AV Restaurants.
Manage your business, employees, create/delete products for your store, receive positive feedback from your clients and get discounts for ingredients.

Humane Labs (Meth System)

Buy meth tables to start cooking and earn experience, reach level 3 and unlock the access to meth labs where you can can cook more meth and become the Heisenberg of the City. You can read more about this APP in my Fivem post: here

Music Player

Upload and share songs, you can customize the record label logo and colors, every record label have their own playlist. Burn CDs to promote your songs with other players.
You can read more about this APP in my Fivem post: here

Gang System

Create gangs in game, manage your members and place graffitis to expand your territory and show your enemies who’s the best gang in the City.
You can read more about this APP in my Fivem post: here

Racing

Register tracks and organize events to race against your friends, break the track records and let the City know who’s the better racer.
Read more about this APP in my Fivem post: soon

Extra Content
There’s extra scripts that are not an actual APP and they are included with the laptop bundle.

• AV Corners: Sell drugs or any other item in the streets of Los Santos, increase your strain reputation per zone to receive more cash. If you are a gang member selling inside your own territory you will earn some extra cash per sell.

FAQ

• All this scripts are included on my purchase/subscription?: Yes, all of them will be in your Keymaster after purchase.

• Are the scripts fully encrypted?: Only sensitive code is encrypted, all the Framework functions and some other customizable code are exposed so you can adapt it to your server needs.

• What if there’s new APPs?: You will receive them in your Keymaster and are already included with your purchase.

• Why some of the APPs are not posted in the forums?: Not all APPs can be purchased individually, some of them are exclusive of AV Laptop Bundle.

Code is accessible 70% exposed
Subscription-based Optional
Lines (approximately) Too many to count
Requirements ox_lib and oxmysql
Support Yes
12 Likes

Really cool stuff ! Love yours scripts !!!

Sheesh, I’m going to have to get this at some point!

I purchased this back when it was released, and I gotta say, this has to be the best purchase for my server, I’ve ever made. It’s literally, no joke, the best resource out there in my opinion.

Se viene primos RP de alta gama papaaaa!!!

The man has crazy scripts! Worth buying and personally if I had the money I would buy

Been using this on my server and the community loves it, support has been great and good suggestions are taken into consideration, nothing but good things to say about the whole laptop package!

The features the different apps have are in depth and the new racing app is probably the best I have used and is available out there all intergrated!

1 Like

love the laptop has loads of uses and i really love the restaurants feature of it ! keep up the awesome work

This guy have the best scripts with best quality i have ever seen :blush:
i have never seen scripts like you’rs :see_no_evil:
IM REALLY EXCITED about future scripts too :night_with_stars:
this laptop really brings the roleplay to the reality and will make everyone satisfied :palm_tree:
:sushi: :oden: :butter: :salt:av_restaurant . . . . . this script is the best restaurant and job creator i have ever seen in all the time i have developing/playing fivem. :raccoon:
an the support that Avilchiis is giving is just AWESOME :speak_no_evil:, he is helping . and the documentation is really nice writed to be understaned by noob devs :potato:
all those features the laptop bundes gives will be really good for all servers . :alien:
I can’t believe there is already a laptop like this in FIVEM it’s something alien THE BESTTT :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i really like the work that the creator did and ALL the time they spend on making this script , because he spend months on doing this awesome tablet with all those features and stuffs inside
this is the best roleplay tablet :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire:
all those jobs,weeds,musics,RACE apps :oncoming_automobile: :rotating_light: :oncoming_police_car: and boss menus :credit_card: :identification_card: , campro :card_index_dividers: , boosting :fire: :sparkler: :heart_on_fire: , blackmarket :man_detective: :female_detective: :male_detective: :ninja: , cupcake :money_with_wings: :moneybag: :coin: :chart: , will brink the roleplay to the moon :new_moon: :crescent_moon: :full_moon: :new_moon_with_face: :last_quarter_moon:

all the players will be really happy for playing in server with this tablet , because it will be something new for him , to discover what this tablet can do , and how they can play music in bars or gang places , do races with other players , do drugs and manage the black market + the boosting script is really nice for the crimes :ninja: :male_detective: :female_detective: :money_with_wings:

gopro feature is THE BEST for the crimes , they can watch everything they want from this camera :ninja:

i know av scripts from long time and i really like the quallity and optimized script that u made :heart_on_fire:

the feature with the racing that shows everyone who’s the best racer is awesome :racing_car: peoples will be scared from racing with the fastestttt racersss :woman_cartwheeling: :carousel_horse:

meth is the best drug system i HAVE EVER SEEN . this will bring crime roleplay to the moon and back
with all the animation that are included in the script UFFF THE BESTTTT :comet: :comet: :comet: :comet:

i really like the option in the business that peoples can rate ur job , this will bring lot roleplay :moneybag:

other thing i like in the tablet is the way you can hack it with item :left_luggage:

:heart:i wish i have this bundle , because my server will be on next level with this laptop :heart:

This laptop its pretty good :heart:

nice comment

jokes aside amazing work bud :smiley:

These scripts are amazing. Without a doubt worth every penny. The amount of technical support you receive is prompt and they really go the extra mile when it comes to assisting you with any questions you may have about configuration and setup. When it comes to support, I’ve found no better.

Just amazing , best buy i’ve done in a years, if you need support for any scripts from Av, he will be there and will help or implement new suggestions for you script in the next day, just need to thank for this amazing feature for the community. You da best man!

1 Like

Purchased Script from AV Shop good and unique concept of scripts and optimised also…Good quality 10/10. Support in discord is really fast and smooth.

First of all… I don’t usually write many messages, but I have to take action here…

I already have the tuning script from AV_Scripts and I am suuuuper satisfied with it. I saw the laptop earlier, but I wanted to wait a little longer and see what else came along…

well

I was now looking for a restaurant script and saw that AV_Script offers one. Since I had already had good experience with it, I shortlisted it and just kept on clicking through his shop. :face_with_monocle:

Oha WOW… So many scripts are already available… :exploding_head:

Now I’m starting to get weak and I want to own this script…

A really great development, I must say, and I am positively surprised and remain curious about what new things will come.

Have a nice day!

Easily the best laptop script on the market! Awesome stuff to add for legal and illegal side for your server! 5/5 stars. Amazing support and really fast updates.

Finally a laptop script designed to make your life easier and more efficient than ever before! With its sleek and user-friendly interface, you can easily navigate through its features and take advantage of its powerful functionalities A script still very good for rp. All the scripts are really great and ideal for rp. The support follows well in case of problem. Outstanding script creator and delivers amazing support everytime!!!
Keep making such great scripts bro

1 Like

Love your resources, currently have your restaurants and the multi-character,

Awesome support and updates, can’t wait to buy this bundle!

A very ambitious coder who responds to the wishes of his customers. It is always up to date and therefore you are always provided with updates.

As the owner of a few projects, I thinkAvilchiis can change the market.
A definite recommendation for every FiveM user.

I’m excited to see what’s in store for us in the future.

Keep it up :+1:

1 Like

Wow, this is the most advanced project I’ve ever seen, it has huge potential for RP. Well and nicely made script and will increase the rp level. I love the work you put in brother. Always looking out for the jobs that needs that special touch… Amazing work…
Can’t wait to test it

1 Like