[FREE] Weapon Skin [Standalone]

• A pretty basic script that I made some years ago and decided to release it now for free.
  • Change the weapon skin with your custom image by using the menu, sadly this is NOT synced with other players because it will just explode your PC (jk, or maybe yes, who knows…).

• It looks cooler if you use animated images (.gif)

• Is pretty basic but still a lot of ppl doesn’t know how to change a texture so I made this script.

• The command to open the menu is /weapon_skin but you can change it in config.lua

• If you want to restrict the command to admins or VIP players is on you to do it, I won’t add any support for that.

• Other requests that you may have feel free to do it yourself, the script is fully open source, have fun.

Download here: GitHub - avilchiis/av_weaponskin

Dependencies:

Leave a :heart: if you download this script, that way I’ll know if you liked it and will be dropping more free scripts soon…

Check out my other releases:

9 Likes

yo super cool and we love it!! being able to have any pic i want on my gun is a SUPER awesome thing. wish it could be synced but i get it lol anyways awesome job and thank you!!!

Hello, today I bought a script from this gentleman, and after that I opened a ticket with a couple of normal questions, and a couple of suggestions for the script, that is, this restaurant script, after a while I got a couple of answers that helped me. After asking if he plans to use, for example, a regular burger instead of the 3 ingredients needed to make an item (where you can currently only have 3 ingredients), and we would like to add more, like 5-6 things. I received a very negative response that this is not a crafting script and that I should look on the forum to get an additional script and at that moment that ticket was closed and I got banned from discord. So I do not recommend under any circumstances cooperation with this very kind user. Learn from my lesson :slight_smile:

P.S. Of course, before the purchase, I also opened a ticket where he gave me an answer to every question I had very quickly, just to make it look like money is being made, and as for the user, it’s easy to ban him afterwards.

Here are some screenshot

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Oh u forgot one last screenshot, the one where you started to be disrespectful out of nowhere lol. After this u got banned… So don’t come here playing the victim :wink:

1 Like

How do you get it to work with custom Addon weapons s?