[QB/ESX] AV Music

This bundle is for AV Laptop and AV Music APP only.

Preview: AV Music [Fivem Script] - YouTube
Buy Here: https://av-scripts.tebex.io/package/5490667
Docs: AV Music - AV Scripts

• Compatible Frameworks: ESX and QBCore

• Compatible Inventories: qb-inventory, lj-inventory, quasar-inventory and ox_inventory.

• Give your players an extra tool for their RP with AV Music APP.

• Record labels can have their own tab inside app, customize their logo, name, description and color.

• Players have access to add/remove their songs from the catalogue.

• Burn CDs and promote your talent with other players in RP.

• Mini player supports Soundcloud playlists.

This bundle is part of my AV Laptop Package with 8 Apps (and more to come)

Other Releases included on Laptop Package:

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | No |
| Subscription-based | Yes/No |
| Lines (approximately) | +1000 |
| Requirements | ox_lib |
| Support | Yes |

3 Likes

so dope

honestly… Script WAS dope. Had it for roughly 30 days before it stopped working. informed “Avilchiis” in their discord ticket and was told it “works” on their end and we broke script while mocking us, Might I Add before we reached out; we checked for possible conflicting scripts and tried a fresh copy install and changed only necessary parts and guess what? still doesn’t work as far as ui menu popping up to burn CD’s. its escrowed so even if you have the know how to fix something you cant because shit is locked. Im no novice when it comes to reading and understanding lua. offered to produce screenshots as well as video clip to show actual PROOF of script not functioning due to console not producing errors but was denied, ticket closed with nothing but blame on customer. no actual assistance or resolution to get script working once more, then decides to block paying customers who speak with respect. shit support from a shitty dev.

Hahaha you kept blaming me for no reason LOL, stopped working? The script works perfectly fine u never provided any PROOF like a console error just trash talking in the ticket of course you are gonna get banned, I don’t have time for stupid people.

yea its not working for me on fresh install but did u fix it yet

the press e for menu not popping up is there something i should check for no error showing

Same thing for me did u fix

nah he aint fix that sht. and the staff here hoes to for removing my last reply