[PAID] AV Illegal Jobs

Preview: YOUTUBE

The ultimate illegal jobs script for your server, you can steal from vehicles to airplanes or boats in a cool way. Highly customizable and compatible with your favorite Framework.

Features:

• Already configured for ESX, VRP and QBCore but you can add your own Custom Framework functions.

• Easy config, you can create as many jobs as you want.

• Each job can be highly customized: job cost, reward money or items, NPC models, NPC weapons, vehicle model, job location, job delivery, use cutscene, call the cops, etc.

• You can add different locations for the starting door and it will be different on every server restart.

• Every job has its own cooldown. Same for the players, there’s a player cooldown to prevent the same guy farms all the jobs.

• Events and Jobs Config are server side protected against cheaters and dumpers.

• 6 pre configured jobs.

• Discord logs.

BUY IT HERE: TEBEX

Don’t forget to check out my other releases:

5 Likes

Update:

- Added support for VRP: Set ‘VRP’ as Framework inside Config, follow the instructions inside Readme and the script will be ready to work :smiley:

bro i set everything up right for this and still not working any help?

it cause he is a scammer paid for the script and never recieved it then he continued to make fun of his customers
highly do not recommend
bettter place to get is Butyscripts

i feel you in this bro i still have yet to get it to work i asked for help from him told him i had all the folders added as i should did everything in the read me that i was told an yet he still said i was missing nh when i most deff had the folder added. he then asked for proof that i paid for the script sent it to him and after he said i was missing a fold just stopped talking i would not buy this if you are reading this please its not worth it he wont help you and the script does not work! he will tell you 100s of people have it yet that dont mean 100s of people work!!!

shame people make something but scam people instead of helpin u should see the convo me and him had he called his customers liars and alot of stuff

Poor suporte!! Dont buy scripts here! I open 3 tickets they close and dont help me

Does this come with the plane?