[ESX][Paid] AV Motorsport Robbery

About the Robbery:

Break the PDM security, steal their most expensive vehicle and get rid of the Police.
Be rewarded with the stolen vehicle, money, items or weapons.

Video Demo: Youtube Link

Features

• Random vehicle spawned each time.
  • Random delivery location to prevent Metagaming.
  • Optional vehicle god mode to prevent fail rp or desync issues.
  • Fully customizable.
  • You can change the initial position and vehicle spawn locations if you don’t want to use Patoche map.
  • Police will be able to track the vehicle GPS location.
  • Discord Logs
  • Anti cheaters function to prevent people changing vehicle hash.
  • No IP locked | No encryption, code is fully accessible.

Config:

Buy here: Tebex

My other releases:

Map used: [MLO] Car Dealer

2 Likes

Nice Job

there a way to get vehicle hashes with add on vehicles?

Someone who credit :heart:

That look’s nice :+1:

3 Likes

Didn’t work due to incorrect logic on spawning vehicles when we first got it, also didn’t receive the necessary support to fix this issue. Not sure how something like this slips by on a paid for script.

Lmao you didn’t received support because you never opened a ticket. And there’s 0 issues with spawn function, I mean, you can watch it in the video. I think you even aren’t a customer so…

Name in Discord isn’t the same as on here, not sure why your small mind couldn’t conceive such a possibility, but at the same time I guess you did sell a 20 euro script that didn’t work. It’s fixed now, but like I said, it didn’t work when we first got it and you know this since you’ve also issued a fix in your discord on this exact issue.

There’s 0 purchases from this account (sparticuzzz) on my Tebex Store.

You’re likely better off searching for a name similar to, or exactly MeshalX4. Not sure of the relevance of that though considering this exact issue I explained is still something that undeniable happened, especially considering the fix you put out after the script release to actually make it work.

I know this is old but it was fun in ESX. Has it been updated for QB?