- Personal/society invoices:
- Society invoices can have a pre-configured list in the config file with the name of the fine/item and its value;
- Send invoices while not being in a society (okokRequests is recommended for this feature).
- Pay all the invoices with one click or pay them individually;
- Pay another player invoice through the Pay Reference menu;
- Check how many unpaid invoices a player has through the Inspect Player menu (you can set which jobs have access to this menu);
- Set if the societies should receive the VAT money or not;
- Players that issue the invoices can receive a percentage of the invoice value;
- Autopay - in case an invoice hasn’t been paid after X days it will be automatically paid;
- Manage all the server invoices through the City Invoices menu (you can set which jobs have access to this menu);
- addon_account_data/qb-management/okokBanking support;
- Discord logs;
Click here to see the config file.
[FiveM Asset Escrow System]
This resource is using the Asset Escrow system.
Click here to know more about it.
Get this resource at Tebex
This resource isn’t using the FiveM Asset Escrow system
Check out our other scripts ⬇️
Once again a beautiful design, good job!
And once again, thank you!
It looks really great. Keep up the good work!
Thank you for your words!
Hi, not yet. I’m currently working on it.
QBCore version is now available
i want to use this to replace esx billing for certain scripts that are automated ie esx_tax. How would i go about that?
TriggerServerEvent(‘esx_billig:sendbill’, source, Config.SocietyAccount, type, amount)
TriggerServerEvent(‘okokBilling:createInvoice’, source, Config.SocietyAccount, type, amount)
But that didnt work.
This looks awfully similar to my script with a higher price
Maybe there are some similarities, but I can 100% guarantee you that I made it from scratch
Some similarities? It’s literally everything from my script redone into a new UI.
I don’t mind you doing that, but at least a crediting me would be nice. You can clearly see where the inspiration has been taken from - even the society management page works and looks basically the same, with some added icons and slightly (very slightly, the placement of all the items is the same) redone design.
Especially since you’ve bumped the price, too.
I love the scripts you produce, just wish they weren’t so expensive lol.
Just purchased your Notifications, Billing & Contract, my man, you are amazing at what you’re doing!
Thank you for your feedback BTNGaming & Marc14