• Job/gang (QBCore) compatible;
  • Proximity crafting;
  • Money support;
  • Cancel queued crafts;
  • Success rates.

[Config]

Click here to see the config file.

[FiveM Asset Escrow System]

This resource is using the Asset Escrow system.

Click here to know more about it.

Download (19.99€)

Get this resource at Tebex

Check out our other scripts ⬇️

okokGarage

okokVehicleShop

okokBanking

okokMarketplace

okokContract

okokBilling

okokChat

okokTalkToNPC

okokReports

okokRequests

okokTextUI

okokNotify

okokDeleteVehicles

10 Likes

Looks good, but I’d like to see some animation during crafting and a XP system implemented to craft higher rarity items. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oneday you guys gonna rock Everyones servers as you have unique clean designs and perfect Scripts. But your support need to be better on Discord.

4 Likes

does this work with esx_inventoryhud and the weapon wheel

1 Like

hopefully, MF one wont make weapons on mine without it being an item

1 Like

This looks amazing, Good job!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. We were thinking in adding that initially but we didn’t implement it yet because personally we are not fans of the XP system on crafting. We will 100% add it in the next few days.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, we always try our best, what happened in the last days was that we were trying to finish this script and did not have much time to give support.

1 Like

Yes, it works on any inventory and with or without weapon wheel.

2 Likes

You can choose in the config if you want to craft a weapon or an item.

2 Likes

Thank you once again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where it gets the label of the item?

4 Likes

From the database items table.

1 Like

Hmm ok sad because I use ox_inventory and there it doesn’t use the items table anymore. It deletes all entries there and implement them into the inventory script itself. Is there any possibility you could add a snippet for that?

1 Like

Personally I don’t know that inventory, you can use the database for the crafting only.

1 Like

Well actually it stores items in a lua file table, and deletes each item existing there from the database. Some items are essential to be there such as weapons so you cant use the database table for crafting. You could add a label definition in config like: name = water, label = Water.

3 Likes

I noticed in config.lua you added an option for textUI but it’s up to us to add manually for okoknotify, because nothing is config in config.lua, is that right? Thank you for this beautiful script, another one that will complete the collection :slight_smile:

looks bad on 1360x768 resolution, could you fix it?

1 Like

Does that mean the default esx menu will work with this and in turn controllers will work? If that’s the case instant buy and if not it’s it possible to get such a version? I’d happily post extra since I love you guy’s scripts. :smiley:

What do you mean by the default esx menu? It doesn’t work with the controller.

1 Like