This is a beautiful request system with satisfying sounds that allows players to accept certain actions, such as: buying vehicles, being hired to a job, accept invoices, trades, show your ID card when someone asks for it and others.
You can set:
- The title of the request.
- The message of the request.
- The time it will stay on a player screen.
It lets you:
- Choose between a dark/light theme.
- Send multiple parameters.
Players have the hability to:
- Accept a request.
- Decline a request.
- Block all the requests (which can be accessed by typing ‘/requests’), preventing themselves from receiving requests from others.
It comes with a complete tutorial on how to use it.
[How to use]
Server side - TriggerClientEvent(“okokRequests:RequestMenu”, source, target, time, title, message, trigger, side, parameters, parametersNum)
Client side - exports[‘okokRequests’]:requestMenu(target, time, title, message, trigger, side, parameters, parametersNum)
- The target field defines who receives the request.
- The time field lets you set the time the request window will stay on the screen.
- The title field is where you set the title of the request.
- The message field lets you choose the message that will appear on the request window.
- The trigger field is where you choose the event that will be executed.
- The side field allows you to choose if the trigger is client or server sided.
- The parameters field contains the parameters the trigger takes.
- The parametersNum field are the number of paramenters used.
Notifications are not included.
Get this resource at Tebex
No IP lock