🆗 okokVehicleSales [QBCORE][ESX][PAID]

CFX

[Preview]

Preview Link

[Interface]

[Features]

• Player-owned dealerships (a player can own multiple dealerships);
  • Each dealership has its reserved zone to display vehicles;
  • Persistent vehicles (vehicles will still be displayed after server restart);
  • Auction system with a 30-second reset on new bids;
  • Dealership employees contact list to enhance RP (this prevents customers from directly buying the vehicles, making them need to get one of the dealership employees (can be turned off));
  • Hire employees (employees can unlock and park vehicles as well as buy and sell them);
  • Orders system for employees to record vehicles customers want to purchase, including their name, phone number, and the offered price;
  • Access the sales history records;
  • okokContract support;
  • Discord logs;
  • Translations;
  • Much more in the config file.

okokContract/okokTextUI/okokNotify/okokRequests aren’t included.

[Config]

Click here to see the config file.

[FiveM Asset Escrow System]

This resource is using the Asset Escrow system.

Click here to know more about it.

Download (24.99€)

Get this resource at Tebex

Code is accessible Partially
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 6.800 (excluding the config file/translations)
Requirements es_extended/qb-core
Support Yes

Check out our other scripts ⬇️

okokTuning

okokVehicleShop

okokBanking

okokMarketplace

okokContract

okokCrafting

okokBilling

okokChat

okokTalkToNPC

okokReports

okokRequests

okokTextUI

okokNotify

okokDeleteVehicles

6 Likes

Nice Release!

2 Likes

Fire, like always ! Nice job okok Team !

1 Like

Thank you @Pyrac and @snoopydrop34 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Isn’t this essentially just an updated version of your VehicleShop? Very much seems like an improved version- I mean it’s dope don’t get me wrong but it is essentially what you thought you were buying when you bought okokVehicleShop.

3 Likes

No, this is unrelated to okokVehicleShop. Each script has its distinct features, okokVehicleShop’s features were always presented in the preview video/product description.

1 Like

Of course it’s a different f…… script, you can’t name what future updates might be- but it feels like everyone who owned the other is screwed by the release of this- this is what you expected the other to be like, a massively improved version of it, which for some reason is cheaper than the other.

I bought the other maybe one or two years ago- depending on how long it’s been out, I’ve lost track of time, and at no point did any “big” update reach the script- no matter the countless suggestions. This script screws anyone who bought the other script, that’s it, that’s all I have to say. Could’ve at least have had the decency to offer it at a discount for the people who bought your other script- seeing as this is just that, but better in essentially every way.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

1 Like

Don’t seem very thankful but okay

1 Like

Nice script OKOK i would recommend it to everyone :100:

1 Like

This script is very buggy, cars are duplicating and jumping in the air when interacted.
many customers reporting this problem and nothing has been done until today.
Buy knowing that you can’t use it.
I will post when the problem is resolved.

Hi @Monique_Yuko,

That problem is currently being addressed and we’ll update you once it has been fixed.

The duplication bug should now be fixed.
Thank you for your patience.

The problem of cars duplicating and floating has not been fixed.
Your support is also very bad, you don’t respond to customers.
customer channels are closed, so you don’t have access to see how bad the support is.
Regarding this script problem, the only answer is that “we cannot replicate the error here”.

Hi, I’m sorry, but none of the things you said are true:
The bug has been fixed weeks ago;
We reply to ALL customers every single day.

Anyways, after checking, I was able to verify that you didn’t purchase the script.
Have a good day.

Don’t waste time looking for my customer email.
I know what happens to those who tell the truth.
My intention is not to show evidence with videos of the script and customer treatment, as I have access to the channel.
I just want you to fix the script.
I can see that the intention is really just to sell… and then we end up with the broken script and you saying that the problem doesn’t happen with your tests.

I can confirm that the script stay with problems.
Triyng to get support on DC.
Cars are jumping and duplicating.

How to solve this problem

Hi, please contact me privately for support.

When we updated the resource 2 months ago, everyone got their problem fixed, now, a month later, you and RkGarcia decided to let us know it is still not fixed.
We understand it might be frustrating, but since it doesn’t happen with everyone, there’s no way for us to know the cause of the bug in your server specifically.
Please DM me so I can help you further.