[RELEASE][ESX][FREE] - Diize_QPark

:wave: :coffee: Was gonna make this a paid release, but cba setting up a tebex and not really here to make any money, and i know quite alot of people would enjoy this resource.

Diize_qpark is a job resource that provides a job that allow people to work as a ā€œmetermaidā€. Make sure your citizens park legally! :wink:

Features:

• A job where people can access a menu to write tickets.
  • Multisupport for different notification systems (okokNotify, mythic_notify or just default esx notifications.)
  • Multisupport either okokBilling or usual esx_billing.
  • Nice neat menu thanks to @MrZax2000
  • Animation while making a ticket. :ticket:

Planned updates :+1:

• Make it so you can change into an actual job outfit.
  • Any suggestions is welcome.

Dependencies for drag and drop:

• One of these notification systems:** (okokNotify, mythic_notify or just default esx notifications.)**
  • okokBilling or usual esx_billing.
  • zf_dialog
  • esx_vehicleshop or any other system that using the table owned_vehicles.

DOWNLOAD / PREVIEW HERE: :point_down:
Preview here.
Download here

Closing words: I recommend keeping this job whitelisted. Make sure you run the sql (iā€™ve made one for not whitelisted, and one for whitelisted.) Any feedback, good or not, is very welcome. :heart:
Any issues or bugs? plz report them! :star: :heart:

10 Likes

What is the ms when idle and in use?

Also, I suggest using PlayerPedId() instead of GetPlayerPed(-1)

Iā€™ll get back to you when i get home with a screenshot of ms.

Thanks for the feedback.

/faktura the command at me don t work!

Amazing work works beautifully i will let you know if I have any problems.

1 Like

You need okokBilling for that. Default command is /bills i believe. I just changed it.

If you dont have okokBilling, set Config.okokB to false in Config.lua and it use normal esx_billing as long as you followed the instructions.txt

Idle

in use

Will definetly push a optimization update tomorrow or so. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I made a small pull request in GitHub, I didnā€™t optimize the code because I donā€™t have possibility to test the code at the moment. However the changes I made should work.

I saw, funny enough i made the change like 30 seconds before you, but ill merge since it fixed formatting aswell, thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you should rework code, as there is some things that are using ms when they could be triggered without doing loops

use triggerevent better than using a loop

Thanks, im aware. Like i said iā€™ll push an update soon. Away for a few days!

Cool concept, man!

Thank you! :smiley:

Bad script nothing works for my ESX

? Then its obviously you who havent installed it correctly. How about actually giving some errors or what went wrong? Dont trash post someones script just because you dont know how to read instructions.

i got errorā€¦ already follow instructions.txt

What version of esx are you using? also, double check you copy pasted the esx_billing function ive made

i use esx v1.2 and esx billing v1.2 also