[ESX] T1GER - Dealerships (All-in-one, multi-shops, jobs, aicrafts, boats and more)

Hello CFX Community! :wave:

I hereby present my advanced and unique T1GER Dealerships resource for your server, that allow you to have a full-packaged and all-in-one vehicle shop system, with player operated multi-dealerships, menu-based dealerships, employee & account management, financing, test-drives, registration paper, display vehicles & interaction with displays, last but not least; possibility to purchase job vehicles, aircrafts, boats or other custom types of vehicles.

Showcase

T1GER Dealerships - YouTube

Features

• Player Operated Dealerships:

• Add as many player-operated-dealerships around the map and set specific categories for each dealership.
    • Set a job that operates the dealership; this way accounts & employees are separated from other dealerships you can also disable the job and let it be a “server-operated” dealerships.
    • Customize positions for boss-menu, sell point, reception menu, test-drive point, purchase point; this includes markers as well.
    • Configure individual options for financing, purchase, test-drive, swaps and so on for each dealerships - maybe u want to allow financing in one and disallow in another?
  • Display Vehicles:

• Set a category for each display spot or allow all categories which are pre-defined for the selected dealership.
    • All display vehicles are synced between all players, this means the pricing, percentages, models etc.
    • Please note; these display vehicles are designed and supported for cars, however; it can and may work for aircrafts or other types of vehicles.
    • Customize the draw-text and its content on the display vehicles as you wish,
    • Configure whether only employees or everyone should be able to test-drive and/or swap-replace display vehicles.
    • Only employees of said dealership can adjust commission/down payments, although there are pre-defined min-max values in configuration.
  • Financing:

• You can buy vehicle on financing, based on pre-defined interest rate, repayments, down-payment etc.
    • Players can manage their financing with /financing command or in the dealership’s reception menu.
    • If a repayment is not made in time, player will be warned with configurable time and if still not paid, then vehicle will be repossessed by the resource (deleted from owned_vehicles).
  • Society & Accounts:

• You can add job that operates for each dealership.
    • Enable/disable whether vehicle price, commission and/or down payment should go into the dealership’s account.
    • Bosses can access a boss-menu, hire/fire/manage employees, withdraw/deposit money or see the current account holdings.
  • Menu Based Dealerships:

• You can also add menu based shops around the map, where player browses a menu and gets a preview of the vehicle.
    • These are designed for job vehicle shops, aircrafts, boats or other custom types of vehicles you may have.
    • Configurable blip & marker settings for each shop.
    • Option to enable/disable whether its a job based shop or a normal shop.
    • Each shop has its predefined categories in config, so you can restrict them.
    • You can customize stuff as sell, display and purchase point for each menu based dealerships.
  • Other Features:

• Stock system, set a desired stock count for each vehicle. Stock count for each vehicle increases/decreases, based on purchase/sell/repossession actions in-game.
    • Players with job grade above a configured grade can purchase job vehicles for their society, where it saves in database as the society job name instead of player identifier - this also pays with society money instead of player money.
    • Registration paper which players can view, show or give to other players. Great for roleplay with police.
    • Supports T1GER Keys in terms of adding keys to purchased vehicles.
    • Supports PDM Dealership by K4MB1/MrBrown with predefined config setting.

Dependencies

• ESX Legacy and below (NOTE: Does NOT support EXM/ExtendedMode or ESX v2.0+)
  • ESX Society [OPTIONAL] (Required for boss menu/employee management)
  • ESX Addon Accounts [OPTIONAL] (Required for accounting for dealership jobs)

Customizability

• The resource is fully unlocked and not obfuscated.
  • It’s almost fully configurable and it’s done through the config.lua file.
  • Translation is done through the language.lua file.
  • Export function for generating number/license plates.
  • Photoshop file included to customize the registration paper.

Purchase

Tebex [T1GER Dealerships]

Other Resources

11 Likes

qbcore?

As soon as all my current resources are listed on Tebex, I will start work on QBCore versions.

Really amazing script, so easy to customise into exactly what you want. Between this t1gers garage script and keys script you couldn’t ask for much more to take your roleplay to the next level

1 Like

I pretty much own all of t1ger scripts.
This script here, he has taken all of his customers requests over the last year (after updating the script and fixing bugs during this time.)
The staff, the discord, the scripts are all top shelf.
I never hesitate on the scripts he releases, because its always QUALITY!

1 Like

Will this work with esx_advancedgarage and esx_advancedvehicleshop? I plan to use both of those while running this for a player owned vehicle shop on the side of those above two scripts?

is it qbcore now?

1 Like

does this replace or work with esx_vehicleshop or esx_advancedvehicleshop compatible addons? like for example if another addon reads esx_advancedvehicleshop, if i use this instead will i be okay?

I’ve tried a few dealership scripts and this is by far the best one! I love the finance feature, a lot of people are using this.
The customizability is phenomenal, so much can be done in just the config alone!

How long you thinking on qb version and if you own esx copys can you swap on all your scripts

1 Like

Hey, not sure if you are aware, but your tebex store seems to be down

4 Likes

i hope someone can help me, when i swap cars out the car is in the right place where i swap it, but the name and buy is on another slot showing a diff car ? i looked in the files and it all looks good but yet its doing this ?

I keep getting this error message when purchasing vehicles. It wont give the player the keys or register it as an owned vehicle. Can somebody help me please?

tebex store not working

1 Like

im having the same issue and it wont display other vehicles