[RELEASE] [ESX] T1GER - Bank Robbery (Unique features, 8 pre-configured banks, minigames and much more)

Showcase

T1GER Bank Robbery - YouTube

Features

• Supports multiple banks, add/remove as you like. By default it comes preconfigured with 8 banks.
  • Configure blips, name and required cops for each bank.
  • Set required items & amount for interactions in every bank (thermite, hacking, lockpicking etc.).
  • Two keypads in each bank that needs to be hacked successfully. Requires mhacking & utku fingerprint (otherwise disable or use your own).
  • Disable power box and rob the bank “silently”, by gaining a free-rob-time before police is alerted. For every successful hacking afterwards, extra time is added to the pool. When timer runs out, police will be notified.
  • Nice and clean safecracking minigame in pacific’s upstairs office room. Set configurable lock combinations. Requires power box being disabled and the door to the office lockpicked. Gives an access card (which can be used to skip hacking minigames at the keypads for pacific). You can also add more items & cash reward for the cracked safe.
  • DLC drilling minigame /w instructional buttons. Option to set the drilling on pause and resume progress. Configure items/cash for each safe in each bank, so some banks could be more worth than others. Nice effects and sound.
  • Possibility to rob petty cash from clerk desks if all keypads are hacked and if the door to the clerk room is lockpicked.
  • Other bank’s will be in lockdown when there’s an ongoing heist.
  • Police can secure and re-open the bank after a robbery.
  • Police can check cameras for each bank with nice effects/animation (preview).
  • Fully optimized; 0.00-0.01 ms on idle and 0.03 ms ish near drawtexts etc
  • Synced perfectly between all players and works flawlessly.

Dependencies

• ESX Legacy
  • progressBars [optional] (u can disable / use your own)
  • meta_libs (vers. 1.3+) [required] (used for drilling, safecracking scaleforms etc.)
  • mHacking [optional] (hacking minigame, disable or use your own)
  • utku fingerprint [optional] (hacking minigame, disable or use your own)

Customizability

• The resource is fully unlocked and not obfuscated.
  • It’s almost fully configurable and it’s done through the config.lua file.
  • Translation is done through the language.lua file.

Download

Information

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2000+
Requirements See Dependencies above
Support No
14 Likes

This guy… LEGEND. I got more of his scripts, if not all and i am happy, my players are happy, everyone is happy! T1GER, thanks alot for your contribution and making things possible for the servers out there! Keep it up! :3

1 Like

Thanks a lot mate! :pray:

t1ger_scripts makes my server happy.
stoked for the constant updates and customer support!
cant wait for the new new

Glad to hear, hopefully soon you shall see some more new resources!

1 Like

the towing ish :wink: sooon please

does the resource have a cool down or does it just reset after the bank is secured?

It just resets after the bank has been secured. But other banks cannot be robbed until the specific bank has been secured, so that could technically work as a “cooldown”.

If someone does a bank robbery, the police get a message in the chat that lists all the banks

Great job buddy! :wink:

can I use it in esx1.2

1 Like

HI, I downloaded all the dependence from your web, but now i’ll stay the move of drilling the safebox, but the minigame which in your video wont coming up. please help me with it. thanks!

hi, your site to purchase scripts is offline. is there another way to purchase?

Hello. You should be able to access my tebex store now.

This premium resource is now deprecated, not maintained nor supported and FREE to use!

PLS make it also qbcore

Code is available. If anyone is interested they should be my guest to do so. I will for sure merge it into the repository.

1 Like

Hello. After a lot of searching and studying the code, I was able to fix the drill mini game. First, download and install GitHub - meta-hub/fivem-drilling: Simple drilling minigame scaleform script., and then, in main.lua(client) in the t1ger_bankrobbery script replace the entire TriggerEvent(t1ger_bankrobbery:drilling:start) with this:

TriggerEvent("Drilling:Start",function(success)
            if (success) then
                TriggerServerEvent('t1ger_bankrobbery:safeRobbedSV', curBank, id, true)
                TriggerServerEvent('t1ger_bankrobbery:safeReward', curBank, id)
            else
                TriggerServerEvent('t1ger_bankrobbery:safeFailedSV', curBank, id, true)
                TriggerEvent('t1ger_bankrobbery:notify', Lang['you_destroyed_safe'])
            end
            ClearPedTasksImmediately(player)
            StopSound(soundID)
            ReleaseSoundId(soundID)
            DeleteObject(object)
            DeleteEntity(object)
            FreezeEntityPosition(player, false)
            StopParticleFxLooped(ptfx.effect, 0)
            StopGameplayCamShaking(true)
            Citizen.Wait(1000)
            interacting = false
          end)

I have tested it on my server, and I was able to pass the drill step successfully. I hope it helps you! (Sorry for my English, I’m from Chile)

1 Like

i dont actually write a lot on the forums but man you are awesome!!, i forked and i will try to update it the code.
Keep going T1ger!

i have added the items into the data base and into ox_inventory and it says HACKERDEVICE is not in data base but i have it in the data base and have tried all caps and how it is in the script originally