[RELEASE] [ESX] T1GER - Insurance (/w broker job, police interaction and more)

I hereby present my well-known insurance resource for roleplay servers, where players can insure their vehicles through the insurance company or through insurance brokers.

Showcase

FiveM Insurance [ESX] | T1GER (REUPLOADED) - YouTube

Features

• View your own insurance paper or show it to a nearby player (example to a police officer).
  • Buy insurances for your owned vehicles through the insurance company or by contacting insurance brokers.
  • Get a job as an insurance broker and sell insurances to players - or cancel their insurance.
  • Interaction menu, which works for brokers, police and civilians. Each has their own functionalities, dependent on their job.
  • Insurance bills are automatically paid when player receives salary (instructions in README).
  • Police can check insurance on a vehicle through the interaction menu.

Dependencies

• ESX Legacy
  • ESX_Society (for boss menu and society account)

Customizability

• The resource is fully unlocked and not obfuscated.
  • It’s almost fully configurable and it’s done through the config.lua file.
  • Translation is done through the language.lua file.
  • Photoshop .psd template of the insurance paper is included as we

Download

Information

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1500
Requirements See Dependencies above
Support No
11 Likes

Nice!! keep up the hard work!

1 Like

I absolutely love this script. It added a whole new dynamic to my server and we all love it! T1ger is an absolute pro and his team couldn’t have been more helpful and courteous when purchasing a package of scripts from him. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to add serious roleplay aspects to their server. Keep up the amazing work T1ger and I can’t wait to see what you do in the future!

200/10 Rating Total thumbs up!

1 Like

This awesome resource is now DEPRECATED. No longer supported/maintained. FREE!