[ESX] [QB] T1GER - Drug Operations (full-packed immersive, unique and custom)

Hello CFX Community! :wave:

I hereby present a custom, advanced, unique and immersive full-packed drug resource for your roleplay server, meaning everything from stealing supplies, to processing & packaging, selling to NPC and of course drug effects upon usage. The best part is the drug labs.

Showcase

Features

• Supplies Job:

• As default there are 3 types of drugs; coke, meth and weed - however, you can add/remove as you please in config.
    • Players can start drug supplies job through an NPC, where player must kill some goons, lockpick and steal their van, bring it to another delivery location and move the supplies to another vehicle.
    • The jobs are most ideal with 2 or more players, perfect for roleplaying!
  • Drug Labs:

• Add/remove drug labs on the map, specified with drug type and shell object type.
    • Gangs can roleplay as controlling them, police can raid the labs and bust players, as the labs are fully synced across all players.
    • Processing and packaging of drugs are all handled inside these labs, which are spawned shell objects.
    • You can add as many job locations, goons, weapon types etc. in config.
  • Processing:

• Give required items for processing to the NPC.
    • After x configurable time the processed drugs can be collected, this can be collected by everyone, so players must protect their dope!
    • Only one player can process, so other players must wait till the NPC is done processing.
  • Packaging:

• One player at a time can package drugs.
    • There are some nice synchronized scenes for this part, which can be changed if you have the knowledge to.
    • If player has a high quality scale in their inventory, then a % of the total output amount is added on top of it.
    • For weed, you can roll packaged weed into joints if you have rolling paper in your inventory.
  • NPC Sales:

• Players can sell their packaged drugs to NPCs around the map.
    • This part is very optimized compared to many other drug sale resources out there.
    • There is a /sell drugs command to enable/disable drug selling.
    • Chances, item amounts, reports and etc. is all configurable.
  • Drug Effects:

• You can add as many drugs inside the drug effects table in config.
    • There are plenty of options to enable/disable and/or set.
    • Example: coke gives unlimited stamina and multiplies speed with 1.2 while under influence.

Dependencies

• ESX 1.2 and below (NOTE: Does NOT support EXM/ExtendedMode or ESX v2.0+) or QBCore
  • ProgressBars [optional] (see README to disable / use your own)
  • K4MB1 Lab Shells Pack [INCLUDED]
  • K4MB1 High End Labs [OPTIONAL] [NOT INCLUDED]

Customizability

• The resource is fully unlocked and not obfuscated.
  • It’s almost fully configurable and it’s done through the config.lua file.
  • Translation is done through the language.lua file.
  • Inventory icon images are included

Purchase

Tebex - [ESX] T1GER - Drug Operations
Tebex - [QB] T1GER - Drug Operations

Other Resources

Updates

27.09.2021 - 07:31 (CEST)
  • Added drug conversion table, so u can convert drugs on the go with/without using a scale (all configurable).
  • Added blip enable/disable for Config.DrugLabs, so blips aren’t created for all labs.
  • Fixed a bug with usable items, in case player disconnects while using an item.
  • Added possibility to add more sellable items to each drug type.
  • Updated README, should contain more usefull information, so please read.

Notes: All files but utils.lua updated.

28.09.2021 - 06:34 (CEST)
  • Added a job check state to prevent players from starting a job whilst already having a job in progress.
  • Fixed cooldown not resetting when time is complete.
  • Added seconds notification display if cooldown is less than a minute.
  • Removed unnecessary prints.
  • Fixed so inUse state is updated if player crashes/disconnects

Notes: client/main.lua, server/main.lua and language.lua updated.

Disclaimer

I or anyone affiliated with the creation of this product condone, support, promote, encourage or incentivize these or any type of activities relation to criminal acts in real lift. This product is purely for at roleplay environment and video game-/play purposes.

12 Likes

Great release. Do you plan to support QBCore in the future for it? @T1GER_Scripts

Hello @iLLeniumStudios - & thank you!

Priority right now is to get my resources listed on Tebex and posted on forums. Then later on I will work on QBCore versions as well - so yeah, it’s a part of my whole plan

2 Likes

Perfect. That would boost your sales once other frameworks like QBCore are supported later on. Can’t wait for them. Good luck!

2 Likes

Once you sell the drugs does the player receive dirty money ?
[15:50]
or regular money ?

1 Like

quality as always, be excited for these updated scripts. <3

1 Like

Hey. Yes there is drug sale included. In config you can set which type of money to receive, how much and some other settings for drug sale.

UPDATE PUSHED

Date & Time: 27.09.2021 - 07.31 (CEST)

• Added drug conversion table, so u can convert drugs on the go with/without using a scale (all configurable).
  • Added blip enable/disable for Config.DrugLabs, so blips aren’t created for all labs.
  • Fixed a bug with usable items, in case player disconnects while using an item.
  • Added possibility to add more sellable items to each drug type.
  • Updated README, should contain more usefull information, so please read.

Notes: All files but utils.lua updated.

Hello, Nice Drug Script and Thanks for your work! Can i remove the whole part of the supplies missions so let only the processing and the packaging part? Cuz i have an own script to get the drugs.

Hey! Yes, you can simply just comment out the whole thread for the NPC, so the supplies jobs can’t be triggered. I am more than happy to help you out on this part, if needed.

Cannot wait for all your scripts to get converted to support other frameworks!

UPDATE PUSHED

Date & Time: 28.09.2021 - 06:34 (CEST)

• Added a job check state to prevent players from starting a job whilst already having a job in progress.
  • Fixed cooldown not resetting when time is complete.
  • Added seconds notification display if cooldown is less than a minute.
  • Removed unnecessary prints.
  • Fixed so inUse state is updated if player crashes/disconnects

Notes: client/main.lua, server/main.lua and language.lua updated.

1 Like

Nice to see you there, great job

Thank you! :raised_hands:

1 Like

looks good but 60 bucks is very very very much

honestly, I paid 60 bucks 2 years ago and I have a constantly updated script, dope community and something that is far more complete, easy to set up and players have fun with the tasks and things provided. The only thing i hope for in the future, is some UI stuff. But honestly t1gers scripts raise the bar for most.

even if the script is the best quality there is i still don’t think it’s worth it

guess it depends what you want for your server and your players.

Either you spend the money or you don’t. It’s a great script, and it’s good for slowing down the drug trafficking on your server. If you create the settings right.

1 Like

QBCore version is now available. Link updated in the description of the post.