[RELEASE] [ESX] T1GER - Chop Shop

Showcase

FiveM Chop Shop [ESX] | T1GER - YouTube

Features

• This resource offer two types of activities at the Chop Shop for both legal and illegal players.
  • Scrap List; the NPC generates a list for every x configurable time, where players can bring cars, get them chopped down by the NPC and receive cash and/or items as reward. (Car list and rewards are fully configurable)
  • Thief Jobs; NPC also offers some jobs based on risk-grades, the higher the risk-grade the better the reward of course. Player must fight some NPC’s, steal a vehicle and bring it back to the chop shop to receive his/her rewards (risk-grades, vehicles, goons, rewards, etc is configurable)

Dependencies

• ESX Legacy
  • ProgressBars [optional] (see README to disable / use your own)
  • T1GER Lock Vehicles [optional/FREE] (see README to disable / use your own)

Customizability

• The resource is fully unlocked and not obfuscated.
  • It’s almost fully configurable and it’s done through the config.lua file.
  • Translation is done through the language.lua file.

Download

Information

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1400+
Requirements See Dependencies above
Support No
14 Likes

Just amazing, easy to implement and perfectly working. As always t1ger means quality. Recommended!

1 Like

T1GER never disappoints.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Can I get your t1ger_pawnshop. Even though it is deprecated I wish I could have it. Loved your t1ger_minerjob. Thank You.

It’s not on Tebex, maybe I will release as a free post on forums.

Waiting for it tho. Can you post your all deprecated scripts for free. It would be great tho. Thank You. Big Fan @T1GER_Scripts

Your scripts looks amazing. Even your deprecated scripts is their anywhere i can get them? @T1GER_Scripts

It’s all included in my latest package on Tebex.

Resource is now deprecated, no longer maintained and FREE!