[ESX] [QBCORE] Food Delivery like Uber Eats

Video showcase:

Price: €24.99 (excl. taxes)
Tebex for ESX version: https://r3ps4j-fivem.tebex.io/package/4558382
Tebex for QBCore version: https://r3ps4j-fivem.tebex.io/package/4657066

Description

This plugin adds a location ingame called “Food Delivery”, at this location players can sign in to start delivering food from various companies. When signed in, players will see deliveries coming in at random times. These deliveries have random chance for the player to actually get them.

Once the player recieved a delivery they will be asked to collect the order from the company that the delivery comes from. The location of the company will be marked on the map and a route towards it will be highlighted. When collecting the order there is a random chance that players recieve more than 1 bag.

After players have collected the order, they will be asked to deliver the order to the customer. The customer will be marked on the map and the route to them will also be highlighted.

When the players have delivered the order they will recieve a reward. This reward can be configured and the reward type can be configured individually for each company. You can set it so that the company also recieves a percentage of the reward in their addon account. After completing a delivery playes will automatically start searching for the next one.

You can configure companies to require an employee online when they give out deliveries. If all companies are configured like that and none are online, players can not start searching for deliveries. If players are already doing a delivery but all companies go offline, players will get signed out automatically after their delivery is done.

Deliveries can be cancelled at any time by signing out. To sign in you don’t need a job as this is a side job. You can compare it with Uber Eats. Players will also need to bring their own transportation, as they won’t get a vehicle provided.

Features

• There is an option in the config which makes the script compatible with older versions of ESX. (item limit based)
  • There is also a seperate SQL file with item limits instead of weights.
  • Delivery bags come in your inventory.
  • Images have been provided for servers with inventories with images.
  • All chances and wait times are configurable through the config file.
  • Reward for delivery can be changed in the config file.
  • Companies can easily be added or changed in the config. You can add a location, item, society account and job to it with ease.
  • SQL files have been provided to work with the default configuration. (items, jobs, addon accounts)
  • All blip names, colors, sprites and scales can be changed in the config.
  • The start / sign in location can easily be changed in the config file.
  • Notification type can be changed in the config.

Differences for the QBCore version:

• Seperate file with all the items used in the script to put into your shared.lua file instead of SQL.
  • Uses the QBCore notify system instead of the configurable notification types.

Dependencies

For ESX version:

For QBCore version:

For me the script ran at 0.01 - 0.02 ms while not near a location, and 0.06 - 0.08 ms while at a location where you can press E.

This script does not use Asset Escrow and, just like all my other scripts, is not encrypted in any way. You will be able to access the entire source code when you buy this script and edit it to your liking or server needs.

Update 12-07-2021:

• Compatibility with older ESX versions has been improved. The script will now also check if the item exceeds the item limit instead of disabling this check when the older ESX compatibility setting is enabled.
  • Notification now longer shows “1 bags” when you can’t carry 1. Instead it will show “1 bag” like its supposed to.

Update 29-08-2021:

• The script has been converted to QBCore!
  • Seperate file with all items used by the script to copy into your shared.lua file.

Tebex for the QBCore version: https://r3ps4j-fivem.tebex.io/package/4657066
Price is the same as the ESX version (€18.99 + tax).

Update 06-12-2021:

• Updated GetObject loop/event to export.
  • Added config option to switch back to GetObject event for older versions of QBCore.

Only on QBCore version

My other resources
If you like this resource, you might like some of my other work as well:

[ESX] [QBCORE] Prospecting with treasure map
[ESX] [QBCORE] Location Items
[ESX] [QBCORE] Evidence Storage
[ESX] [QBCORE] Delivery job for different jobs
[ESX] Coffee delivery job

3 Likes

Update 12-07-2021:

• Compatibility with older ESX versions has been improved. The script will now also check if the item exceeds the item limit instead of disabling this check when the older ESX compatibility setting is enabled.
  • Notification now longer shows “1 bags” when you can’t carry 1. Instead it will show “1 bag” like its supposed to.
1 Like

Update 29-08-2021:

• The script has been converted to QBCore!
  • Seperate file with all items used by the script to copy into your shared.lua file.
1 Like

looks pretty nice!

15.99 or 19.99 ? is not the same…

The price on tebex includes fees and taxes.

fake… you say 15e + tax…

sor for me on tebex… is 19e + tax :slight_smile:

so complete price is 24,99… lol

Yeah that sucks, I just calculated the fees in the price as I would otherwise only get 75% of what I want for the script. Can’t help it that sometimes a total of 25% is taken by tebex while they should only take 15%…

price is really high for me ^^

but i want to know. we can configure it for work only with 2 society ? exemple ambulance and police ?

i want to use it for special mission for this 2 jobs.

You should be able to, if you want you can send me a dm with what you it is you want exactly and I can test it for you, so you won’t waste your money in case it doesn’t work :smiley:. My contact information should be on my profile.

Update 06-12-2021:

• Updated GetObject loop/event to export.
  • Added config option to switch back to GetObject event for older versions of QBCore.

Only on QBCore version

not working for me, have the qbcore version

What is not working?

this script, getting errors

We don’t want that of course. Let me open a private message with you to try and fix it.