[Release][ESX] Reloading System

Another free release that the community wanted and asked!.

Description
Using r1_reload and qb-weapons, I created a much simplier, esx and optimized script for reloading WITHOUT using the items (automatically pressing R), editing the config file and the type of ammo the weapon uses, you can customize/add/edit every type of ammo and adding it with a item too much simplier.

• 0.00-0.01 MS Idle / 0.05- 0.06 with weapon in hand TOP MAX
  • This script will give your players a much more enjoyable and interactive reloading experience.
  • Players will be able to reload using the R Button if you have the item and its cappeable to only the clip.
  • You can configurate if you want to enable or disable the Weapon melee hit pressing R
  • Players can’t reload if they still have ammo in their weapon, they can only press R when they don’t have bullets (1 or less)
  • You can create and assign to every weapon in existance a ammo clip, just in the config file
  • You can add a custom notification in the config file
  • EN/ES Translations available!

Video:

If doesn’t open the video above
Preview

To change or add clips
Preview

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

My other resources
If you like this resource, you might like some of my other work as well:

Paycheck System (Now BT-TARGET compatible!)
Double Job System

3 Likes

how to extend the clip size? you can only reload one time and then the clip is full…

In the line 61 in client side when it says

if ammoInClip <= 1 then

You can change the 1 to the maximum of bullets they can use, like if you put 250, the maximum amount you can hold on your barrel its 250

I’ve already tried that, but it keeps setting the ammo to 12 when reloading

Video

Sorry for not explaining myself, You need to edit the whole if.

if ammoInClip <= quantity then
					SetAmmoInClip(PlayerPedId(), hash, ammoInClip + clipSize)
					// SetPedAmmo(PlayerPedId(), hash, clipSize)
					TriggerServerEvent("dx-reload:removeAmmoBox", typeammo)

Make all the bullets directly to the chamber so the character can reload by himself.

was my fault… was totally overtired :smiley:

One last problem, it doesn’t store the ammo in the gun, if I throw it away and pick it up again, it has 0 rounds again

i copy paste all this code but keep getting error

1 Like

you need to have the item! on your inventory

i need help pls
need help

the file

If you’re using custom weapons you have to put the weapon and weapon type in the config side.

I already managed to fix it, thank you
I just needed to know where I can leave the gun with more ammunition as the pistols only carry 9 bullets and the ak-47 only holds 30 bullets, is it not possible to add more?