[RELEASE] [ESX] [PAID] Coffee delivery job

This plugin adds a location ingame called “Bean Machine Coffee”, at this location players can start a job which gives them locations where they should deliver coffee. They will recieve a backpack to carry the coffee with them but players will need to bring their own means of transportation.

Video showcase:

Price: €9.99 (excl. taxes)
Tebex: https://r3ps4j-fivem.tebex.io/package/4546520

How to use

1. Go to the location on the map to start your job.
  2. Deliver coffee to the locations given to you.
  3. Come back to recieve your payslip. (This can be done at any time during the job)

Configuration

In the config file you will be able to adjust some things.

• Change the price per drop. The amount of drops per location is random between 1 and 3.
  • Change notification type.
  • Change all locations of the script.

Features

• Deliver coffee at various locations.
  • Collect payslip at any time.
  • The more deliveries you make, the higher your bonus will be.
  • Customizable locations.
  • Change notification type in config.

Dependencies

2 Likes

Good job … but what difference does this script have with the current deliveries?

the only thing different i see is the backpack, because the rest is the same as all other deliveries jobs o.O

Yeah not that much in terms of usage. Obviously the code is different and you won’t be stuck to a vehicle like the ones out there. It’s mostly a test for me to see how Tebex works. I’ll make it a bit cheaper though, hadn’t thought of the fact that a resource like this already exists before releasing.

Ah its really god!! +rep?

Thank you, glad you like it!

It was a good call to have the delivery not be stuck to a vehicle so much, quite refreshing to see a different approach to the matter lol