[ESX] [QBCORE] Evidence Storage

Video showcase:

Price: €24.99 (excl. taxes)
Tebex for ESX version: https://r3ps4j-fivem.tebex.io/package/4658666
Tebex for QBCore version: https://r3ps4j-fivem.tebex.io/package/4658668

Description

This plugin adds a locations in game where players can turn in items and receive money for it.
It is mainly focused to store evidence police found, but it can be used for other purposes as well. Blood samples taken by EMS for example.
You can also enable the storing of black money for locations with a configured percentage to give back as reward.
Once players write down all their items and they will get a box which they need to put on the shelve. After having done that, the player gets paid.
If multiple shelves are set up, a random one will be chosen from the list.
Please note that you will have to configure the correct locations yourself inside the config.lua file. All items that can be stored there need to be configured as well.

It is possible to add a society account with a configured percentage to a location as well.
This will give that percentage of the reward to the society account and take it off the players reward.

Another option is to add a society inventory to a location. This will make all items stored get added to that inventory.
This can be useful if you have script that allows higher rank employees to access this inventory or if you want to check how much evidence is getting stored.

I recommend using this script to do this and enable that only bosses can take out the items as players could otherwise store the items, take them out, store them again and repeat.

Features

• There is an option in the config which makes the script compatible with older versions of ESX. (item limit based)
  • There is also a seperate SQL file with item limits instead of weights.
  • Rewards for storing items are configured per item and can be easily changed.
  • Black money can be turned in if you enable that for a location, a configured percentage of the black money will be added to the reward.
  • Adding new locations and the items that can be stored there can be done very easily with the well documented configuration file.
  • Different locations can have different prices for the same item.
  • You can add multiple shelves, a society account, a society inventory and a job to locations with ease.
  • SQL files have been provided to work with the default configuration. (items, jobs, addon accounts, addon inventories)
  • Notification type can be changed in the config.

Differences for the QBCore version:

• Seperate file with all the items used in the script to put into your shared.lua file instead of SQL.
  • Uses the QBCore notify system instead of the configurable notification types.

Society inventory sadly is not supported yet on QBCore, but will be added when I find a way to do this. If you buy this for QBCore you will receive the update to do this for free once it comes out.

Dependencies

ESX version:

QBCore version:

This script does not use Asset Escrow and, just like all my other scripts, is not encrypted in any way. You will be able to access the entire source code when you buy this script and edit it to your liking or server needs.

Update 03-09-2021:

• Storing weapons now also works correctly on the ESX version of the script.

Update 10-09-2021:

• Stored weapons now get put into a datastore account instead of an addon inventory, which makes it possible to take the weapons out again with a plugin like this.

Update 06-12-2021:

• Updated GetObject loop/event to export.
  • Added config option to switch back to GetObject event for older versions of QBCore.

Only on QBCore version

Update 25-10-2023:

• Support for multiple jobs per location has been added for both frameworks.
  • Support for ESX Legacy has been properly implemented with a new config option to support older versions.

My other resources
If you like this resource, you might like some of my other work as well:

[ESX] [QBCORE] Prospecting with treasure map
[ESX] [QBCORE] Food Delivery like Uber Eats
[ESX] [QBCORE] Location Items
[ESX] [QBCORE] Delivery job for different jobs

4 Likes

Hello, which interior are you using for your lspd ? Would love to check it out :slight_smile:

I don’t know which it is sadly, but the resource is called “mrpdv2” and I found this github repository which seems to have the same resource I have. Hopefully that helps.

Ok thank you, I’ll take a look at it :slight_smile:

I found the original owner of this mapping with your link, it is this one : GTA V MLO Interior Police Department (PablitoMamutoPaputo) - YouTube

Thats the one! Thanks, I’ve been searching for it as well since I only have a reskinned version with all Dutch textures from a server I used to work with.

1 Like

Yet another amazing script! I appreciate you taking the time with me to custom make this. Hope other server owners find it useful!

Do I need EXM?

Nope, regular ESX works as well!

Can you store weapons to?

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up! I completely forgot that weapons in ESX are seperate from items… Anyway it’s updated now so its works on ESX now as well. On QBCore it has always worked since weapons there are handled the same as items in terms of removing them and checking if a player has one.

Update 03-09-2021:

• Storing weapons now also works correctly on the ESX version of the script.

Update 10-09-2021:

• Stored weapons now get put into a datastore account instead of an addon inventory, which makes it possible to take the weapons out again with a plugin like this.

Update 06-12-2021:

• Updated GetObject loop/event to export.
  • Added config option to switch back to GetObject event for older versions of QBCore.

Only on QBCore version

Update 25-10-2023:

• Support for multiple jobs per location has been added for both frameworks.
  • Support for ESX Legacy has been properly implemented with a new config option to support older versions.