[PAID] [QB] [ESX] | NPCHostages | Interactive AI Hostages

i love this script. i want to buy it… but i dont use bt target…

1 Like

How do you want it to work then? :thinking:

1 Like

Broo this is Awsome … ANy chance we can get a version where we can do the same for Online players instead of NPC??

1 Like

Isn’t that is what Role Playing is? :thinking: I mean yeah interacting using Target would be nice, but I doubt I can make it now :frowning:

2 Likes

I recommend developing it @OSMIUM the support it is perfect

1 Like

Recommend this script 100%, adds more ability for people to use actual hostages instead of RP’ing these hostages. Works well.

1 Like

Downloaded this script a few days ago, and it is working perfectly! I definitely recommend this for QB users! :star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

Is this updated to the latest QBCore standards that doesn’t use the import.lua?

1 Like

Still has import.lua as an optional thing. You can comment out the line and you are good to go with any version :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Is possible to implement other function as put in car ecc ?

1 Like

Its shown in the video how he sits in the car himself if you go in the car, provided he is cuffed.

I bought this script and the creator has been nothing but helpful and supportive in his discord. When I made my purchase, I had a few errors pop up. Turns out, the errors were caused by my version of “qb-target”. The developer worked with me 1 on 1 to make sure that we got my copy of the script working properly. Script works 100% flawless. I went through and stress tested it heavily. Very fun and useful alternative to always having to steal a player for a hostage.

A++! Would buy again!

1 Like

Amazing script with amazing support!
Seller was very helpful the suport was really fast!
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
5/5 Support
5/5 Functions
5/5 Optimization
I can only recommend!

2 Likes

Great way to add rp for low pop servers. Very configurable.

1 Like

i buy this script and for me the best !

1 Like

good script for little servers

1 Like

scripts works flawlessly, great for citys where theres not quite enough people for hostages, and the robbery makes it almost an option for a full time job. Highly suggested!

1 Like

Awsome!!

1 Like

Anyone try to use this on the RedM version of QBcore?

1 Like

This script is honestly amazing! Have been looking for something like this for a while and i am not disappointed!! 5stars

1 Like