Advanced Gang & Boss Menu | [QB / ESX]

Introducing the Advanced Boss Menu: Elevate Your Employee Management.

Designed to enhance management and organization in your server. With our script, you get a detailed employee list, boss menus with inventory and outfit options, customizable recruitment methods, Society Money for financial management, a gang boss menu, and the ability to create unlimited boss menus. The script offers a clean UI interface, analytics graphs, quick action buttons, Discord webhook integration, and configurable options

Features :star:

• Supports Both ESX and QB
    (This Script Doesn’t Support Outdated Old ESX)
  • Supports addon_account_data, qb-management, and latest qb-banking update
  • Complete Sync with your existing database
  • Detailed Employee List (offline/online)
  • Gang boss menu
  • Unlimited boss menus for jobs, businesses, and gangs
  • View players’ analytical graphs
  • Manage employee ranks
  • Boss Menu with Inventory and Outfit options
  • Configurable player recruitment methods
  • Society Money for financial management
  • Clean UI with detailed money flow analytics
  • Quick action buttons for money transactions
  • Discord webhook logging
  • Target and non-target UI accessibility
  • Highly optimized and configurable
  • Language Editor

Latest Update Complete UI Revamp

For full details, check out our Presentation and Script Preview :arrow_down:

Presentation :star:

Config Preview :star:

:shopping_cart: Purchase

:tv: Script Preview

:spiral_notepad: Documentation

Code accessible No
Subscription No
Lines 1000+
Requirements No
Support Yes

OTHER TOP RESOURCES :1st_place_medal:

Intro Cutscene with AI Taxi [FREE]
Air Suspension Changer [FREE]
Steal Fuel [FREE]
Documents [FREE]
AI NPC Doctor [FREE]
HH Vehicle Extras [FREE]
Secret Car Stash System [FREE]
Discord2FiveM 2.0 - Control your FiveM Server with Discord
Car Boosting [Leveling System]
License Plate Changer V2
Advanced Vehicle Control Menu
iPod Personal Music Player
Modern FiveM Radio
Grapple Gun
Multi Job Selection System
Best Car Radio
Unique Multi Level Crafting
New Drug Sell UI+Level
Advanced Badge + ID Card | Create Unlimited ID
Portable Meth Cooking Lab | Levels
Drunk System + Alcohol Tester
Fingerprint Scanner
New Radial Menu
Ambulance Hub | Ultimate Script For All
Police Hub | Group Chat | Callsigns | Status
Advanced Notification
Advanced Job Application System

4 Likes

why not encrypt the script? i’m not buying it just because its open source because most likely customers will leak it away if you will remove open source and encrypt it I will buy

We have both versions escrowed and open source

[ESCROW] https://codestudio.tebex.io/package/5774714
[OPEN] https://codestudio.tebex.io/package/5774733

1 Like

Yep I saw that today, I saw that and you put link so I though its only open

Hello interested in the script, I would like to know more about customization, which inventories work there or you can add your own inventory, with what clothes it works and how ? And how does faction money work there, are they taken from societe or not? Just interesting scripts you have, if I take and everything will be cool I will record video reviews and guides

1 Like

The Boss Menu works on both QB and ESX, and it’s highly configurable. With this script, you can add your own clothing and inventory events. By default, we have provided some examples on how you can do this in popular inventories available in the market. Additionally, the script includes functionality related to society money. It works with society money, and if you prefer using a different database for society money, that’s possible too. You can adjust this part to match what you want. We’re thankful for your interest in our script and would really appreciate it if you could make a video review. Your support means a lot to us. @Mydragin

1 Like

I understand correctly in the closed code I can change the clothing system and change the inventory system just I am using qusar ineventery, if all is well I will purchase at the first opportunity

1 Like

Yes, you’ve got it right, and it supports the quasar inventory

1 Like

Would love to see some more boss metrics, like individual hours a week a employee has been onduty, how much that employee has billed and earned to the management fund (using integration with your billing script), etc.

This would give a boss all the information they need to do proper promotions based on effort and such

:smiley:

1 Like

Been waiting for a answer before I buy on ticket but i’ll ask here hopefully faster response. We have your multijob will this properly remove the job off the multijob tablet when we fire players including offline.

Yes, the boss menu includes this feature by default if you have our multi-job. Thank you for mentioning that you have a pending ticket; we will communicate further from there. Sorry for any inconvenience

1 Like

Any chance you guys are willing to make this script and your boss menu qbox compatible?