License Plate Changer + Fake Plates | QB/ESX

Introducing the license plate creator! Create custom plates and apply them to any owned vehicle. Select from characters and numbers, even use fake plates for added anonymity in RP

banner

Features :star:
  1. Supports Both QB/ESX [No need to buy again if you switch to another framework you get both versions support]
  2. Modern UI + Responsive to all screen resolutions
  3. Contains 2 Types of Plates (Custom and Fake Plates)
  4. Custom Plates can change the number of your owned vehicle to anything
  5. Fake Plates will generate a random plate number which is temporary
  6. For More Features Check Config
  7. Highly optimized for performance at all times [0.0ms]
Usage :star:
  1. The license plate is a usable item that can be used on an owned car. It can be kept for VIP or priority holders, or added to a shop for everyone to purchase.

2. The license plate changes the license number of the car and can be used for role-playing or as a special feature for priority holders. It supports characters and numbers, but no special characters.

3. In addition, fake plates can be added as an option to change the vehicle number plate to a random number, which can be useful in robbery and car theft situations as it allows players to conceal their vehicle’s true identity.

Links :star:

PURCHASE
PREVIEW

Code accessible Yes [Open Source]
Subscription-based No
Lines 250+
Requirements No
Support Yes :heart:
Future Updates Free
2 Likes

dont tell what must be the right price for this just create the script amd release it for free if u have problems

Hold up why is this so expensive ?

I’m not telling you what the right price is, I’m telling you that the one you set is out of this world.

1 Like

You’re also trying to cover it up by removing the video you had with it, pretty shady if you ask me.

never took the video down was just updating it from private to public and yes the price is reduced now!

Video is up not down
Price is reduced sorry for misinformation

Nah lets be fair, this is worth around 2 $ for config developers. Demanding 22 $ for this is cringe bruv. That is like 22 cheeseburgers in McDonalds in NYC.

2 Likes

Would you make it work with FSN?

Nice!

1 Like

Not shitting on your work,

Good shit. Not a unseen system. This has been done on my side already with discord integration allowing Admins/ Staff to change plates through discord via command. Maybe an idea for you.

Good luck on your other projects

Hey mate appreciate your advice but we made this just so that the members in our server like wanted to get something new to get like a license plate and they change i actually have an easier system to
/car [name of the vehicle] [numberplate] like the admins while spawning the car can change the number plate but we just wanted something different

So , we have a licence plate script atm , but has issues with it, so we are looking for a new one that works without the issues below…

So my question is we use ox inventory and when changing licence plate if something is stored in the trunk or glovebox its gets removed or duped the items in glovebox or truck , also when getting out the garage when a custom licence plate done , every so often no matter what is added into the glove box or trunk gets removed every now and then due to the custom plate?

Has your script be tested for the above and does it work without the issues above?