Radial Menu | QB-ESX-Standalone

Introducing the FiveM Radial Menu, a highly versatile and customizable radial menu for your FiveM server which supports all frameworks. Plus, the highly configurable configuration ensures the radial menu suits your server’s unique needs, while optimized performance ensures no lag or slowdowns. Purchase now and elevate your FiveM server with this powerful and user-friendly radial menu.

Features :star:
  • Supports all frameworks and can be configured for any framework
  • You can create unlimited menus and sub-menus
  • Supports unlimited special work/job menus
  • Exports to add new options to the radial menu from other resources and remove them as needed
  • Supports Events(Client+Server) with Parameters and Commands in the menu
  • Menu can be configured as toggle or non-toggle
  • You can configure the menu to be used while walking
  • Keybind mapping support
  • Toggleable Bluer menu
  • Open HTML/CSS to edit the UI
  • Easy to use with other scripts
  • Highly configurable configuration
  • Highly optimized for performance at all times: 0.0ms
  • For more features, check the configuration and watch the preview

Config Preview :star:

Links :star:

[ Script is at Introductory Price of 30% off for Limited Time ]

:shopping_cart: Purchase

:spiral_notepad: Documentation
:eyes: Preview

UPDATE 1.1 :screwdriver:

• Unlimited Menus: Create and organize menus and submenus without restrictions.
  • Add & Remove Options: Export feature lets you add and remove menu options from different scripts.
  • Optimization Refactoring: Codebase optimized for enhanced performance.
  • Detailed Documentation: Comprehensive documentation available for quick and effective usage.
  • If you’re using QB, you don’t need qb-radialmenu

Code accessible UI + Config
Subscription No
Lines 1000+
Requirements No
Support Yes :heart:
Future Updates Free

OTHER TOP RESOURCES :1st_place_medal:

Air Suspension Changer [FREE]
Steal Fuel [FREE]
Documents [FREE]
AI NPC Doctor [FREE]
HH Vehicle Extras [FREE]
Secret Car Stash System [FREE]
Discord2FiveM 2.0 - Control your FiveM Server with Discord
Car Boosting [Leveling System]
License Plate Changer V2
Advanced Vehicle Control Menu
iPod Personal Music Player
Modern FiveM Radio
Grapple Gun
Multi Job Selection System
Best Car Radio
Unique Multi Level Crafting
New Drug Sell UI+Level
Advanced Badge + ID Card | Create Unlimited ID
Portable Meth Cooking Lab | Levels
Drunk System + Alcohol Tester
Fingerprint Scanner

6 Likes

Can you show does the config to add the events and buttons look like?

1 Like

Hello I would like to know about adding triggers, they are made as in most similar menus, I will be able to add any event server and client?

1 Like

Yes, you can add both the event’s client and server. Additionally, you can also add commands

1 Like

Great, thank you so much for the quick response

1 Like

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION NOW :heart:

I think this is the best radial menu I have ever seen. It has all the features. Great work.

1 Like

If they can fix the ui lag. It would be! And the bug fix it as sometimes it gets stuck open

I believe you are not using the latest version. If you are still facing this issue, please contact our support, and we will be happy to assist you.

I am using newest version.

If you are still facing this issue, please contact our support with a video preview of the issue, and we will be happy to assist you.

So I just bought this and am looking through the instructions and have a question. Can you only have 1 main menu and then everything else you want to do is sub menus off that or is it possible to have completely individual menus for different things? For example, currently we have an older interaction menu that when opened, it allows access to LEO, Fire, EMS, and CIV functions but I want to separate that into multiple menus, each opened via their own command. Additionally I want to do a couple other menus for specific jobs/functions. Is it possible to have each menu use it’s own command and be completely separate or is this a thing where you have to open the main menu and then select the sub menu for the particular set you are wanting to work with?

Tried to make a ticket to ask the question but could not on the discord so I have a quick question is this compatible for ox_inventory (drag & drop) mainly because not many people including myself know how to code if not is this something being looked into so players can search other players inventory & would it be possible to work for ND_Core and ND_Characters for job related portions of the menu?

Can this be bundled with a script instead of having to be run separately?

No, because this script utilizes Escrow Protection

It is standalone script, so it supports every framework without any dependencies

That’s unfortunate. Makes it unusable for script developers if we can’t integrate it. I won’t usually require a dependency like this on my users so it makes it not a viable option. I was planning on building one but thought I could save some time using one that’s built. No worries. It looks nice, well done.