[QB][Paid] Car Boosting [Leveling System]

Description

• Car Boosting
    This script has been made for QB at the moment, but in the future, it will come for all frameworks as well. It is convertible with some knowledge of Lua. Car boosting is a script that mainly involves killing, hacking, stealing, and some escape with drivebys. This script attracts the players due to its being mainly level and reward-based. People will unlock more levels with better rewards; with these rewards, they can purchase some exclusive stuff from shops. The leveling system integrated into this script is global, which makes it fun to grind. Most of the information is available in the preview, please go through it.

How to add/configure this script?

• This script has been made easily configurable due to the advanced config file included. You guys will not need to mess around with the code a lot to implement this on your server. For example, if you guys do not use the target on your server, you just need to put “no” in the config(We made events so that you can easily integrate that into your bt-target as everyone uses a different target system.). You can also change the rewards, XP, and everything according to your needs. Adding the script is easy as well just start and run, 0 errors should be there, and even if you guys encounter any what are we for reach us out.

Features

• This script is something new to offer in the FiveM community, it offers to kill, shoot, and hack within a time limit.
  • It is just not any heist/mission it’s based on leveling system players will have to grind for unlocking new levels which will keep your server busy.
  • This script is made to create more interaction in the server that’s why we made it in this way where 2 or more players can do the car orders together. Single players can do it as well but with some risk.
  • Police will get a notification/tracker which can be turned off by the 2nd player via hacking and can be configured according to your server’s needs.
  • Everything in this script is easily configurable it’s all according to you and your server’s needs.
  • The hack we used in this script is not ours so we do not include it, it can be easily changed according to your guy’s needs, by default mHacking will be given.
  • Nothing is obfuscated so you guys can have fun around with the script without any worries.
  • After reaching a certain level. The players still have the option to choose and play the previous levels and they will receive their previous perks accordingly without affecting their main level as it will be stored in the database.
  • We have included an exclusive boosting shop from where players can purchase some goods from the perks they earned from the car orders, it is also configurable according to the server needs.
  • The target is not necessary if you guys do not use it you can just put a “no” in the config. (We made events so that you can easily integrate that into your bt-target as everyone uses a different target system.)
  • Overall this script fits the category of an all-in-one script which is fun, includes grind, and with exclusive rewards and a shop.

Config -

PREVIEW

PURCHASE

ESX VERSION

5 Likes

Nice one

1 Like

Thanks Bhai :india:

1 Like

Anyway I could get one of these for ESX?

2 Likes

At the moment just for QB from our side but with some knowledge of LUA you guys can convert it as well.

Need for esx!

2 Likes

Update will be be coming soon, but as of now you guys can convert it as well not that hard.

2 Likes

waiting for this as well!

1 Like

Next update especially for the ESX supporters!

4 Likes

Hey guys we just posted the ESX verison for the car boosting script do check it out!

ESX VERSION

Not recommended to purchase the script. They hesitate to provide support after purchase. And the script is broken, always needed to bug them to send a working one (looked like they themselves didn’t even check the script properly). No images are provided in the file.
Also you will get annoyed by the police notification system. it keeps alerting you every 10 sec.

Hey man, first of all I will try understand your issue may I know what help you needed in my messages, we have responded to every single customer for this script, not only 10 to 15 but more than 45 customers got the support they needed in QB and ESX and even custom requests for this script if the cfx staff needs proof of support, I will be ready to give them the screenshots of tickets of customers, pictures weren’t provided as some didn’t want to name it as nitro and they wanted to change the items to there own idea for there server but whoever asked for the picture I gave it to them, every customer wants the script to work on there own way in the video it was clearly shown on how the script works the police will get notified until the hack is done you should have gone through it and this could have easily been modified due to the advanced config and no lock system. we haven’t obfuscated a single file so that you guys can make changes accordingly , anyways if you still need support please contact me but at the end I would like to say we can give you support not set it up for you as if we start doing that we will have to set it up for 100 other buyers that’s why we made an advanced config and we never lock our files and we even take voice support.

Love this script worked well for me!

1 Like

Don’t usually comment but just saw the comment above and wanted to help the fella out. At the time of purchasing the script it did have issues, most of which were easy to fix. I had contacted him for support and he responded quickly & let me know he was looking into it, during the time of me being able to fix the problems he came up with solutions to help me out. He also let me know he was working on the issues and apologised for the inconvenience which is all he could do i guess which i can understand and appreciated. This is a good script that just needed a few little tweaks which i’m sure has been either fixed all ready or being pushed & lastly regarding the Police alert being annoying, again very easy to change i guess it’s all personal preference though. Overall, good script & fast support.

1 Like

Thanks man!

Hazey thanks for backing me!

1. At first needed some support , but after contacted them I got enough support and they even helped me in one of my custom requests on this script, really great work!
1 Like

Hey thanks man!

Was going to wait to make my post until I got the script all setup and working. But the dev DM me after I open a ticket to make sure everything was working. Not many script devs do that, once the ticket it closed they can care less. I wasn’t going to buy this script because I did see the post, but glad I did. The dev as been nothing but helpful.

1 Like

I Purchased the ESX Version of this Script. Ran into a Problem with the Multicharacter not Reading Properly, But the Devs Sorted it Super fast.
they Also added a Police checker for me ( Super Grateful for this )
Super helpful with Enquires
Awesome Customer Service.

1 Like