[RELEASE] Simple Teleporting v2.5 | Multiple Teleports | NEW Color Customization Options!

I’ve recently gotten into scripting, and am excited to release my first mod. I actually made this for a community I am a member of, and they mentioned they couldn’t find what they were looking for anywhere. This system is a very simple system for the smaller communities that have the same need, without having a developer.

This script allows you to specify 2 positions, and it will create the ability to teleport between those 2 points. All you need to do is specify the coordinates.

By default, it will create 2 spots in the middle of Alhambra.

All you have to do to customize the code is to follow the format already in the tables. Line 7 there is an example of what lines 4 and 5 are consisting of. You can add more than the 2 already created, or delete some.

Configuration Video Tutorial

Download

simpletp.rar (3.5 KB)

29 Likes

Good script works perfect on BCRP!

1 Like

can you use this to tp vehicle aswell as players ??

2 Likes

Currently just players. I’ve not actually tested it with vehicles :thinking:

1 Like

cool il add it and see lol thanks bro … nice work btw

1 Like

No worries! I just tested it, it will remove the player from the vehicle and teleport just the player. I will work on a fix right now to teleport the vehicle if the player is in one.

1 Like

This script would be nice for searching teleport script servers. nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Version 1.1 Released

Changelog

• Added ability to teleport with a vehicle or without. It will check, and if you are in a vehicle while inside the circle and press the specified button, it will teleport your vehicle

Thanks to @mark_buckley_bucko_g for the suggestion.

3 Likes

GetEntityHeightAboveGround() could help with putting the blip on the ground :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks! I will try to make it go to the ground by default, without having to play with the Z. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

some way to add a delay?

My friend Drake made this, Good Job

2 Likes

You could add a Citizen.Wait after the button is pressed. So after line 37 create a new line, and add Citizen.Wait(1000) for one second. You would need to do the same thing after line 49.

1 Like

You should be able to lower the blip by adjusting the xyz coords, try subtracting 1 from the Z coordinate and it should be on the floor.

2 Likes

Yea, I am aware, these were just for quick pictures. I suppose I should probably get some new pictures though.

2 Likes

Maybe add a heading also so if you TP with a car its not in a wall

3 Likes

can you add a check for hasPermission

1 Like

That’s a good idea for a future update. I’ve never done anything with those permissions, so I will need to learn. But I’ll let you know if I ever do!

1 Like

your amazing thanks man

2 Likes

Cool stuff. Helped me figure this out instead of searching around for it.

2 Likes