[Release] [ESX] [Drugs]

I put everything for the opium, and when i get to the spot, i cant get the opium…Can someone help me?

1 Like

hi i have some problems i cant ad drugs, no meth, no opium, nothing :S

2 Likes

Is there a way to use the drugs? Like smoke crack or smoke a joint?

Aphex I trust that you are well.

Can you assist me with something

we want a piece of coding where we dont allow players to sell drugs if there isnt any police online… but they still need to be able to farm and process them…

IF possible can you assist?

I can’t see any of the entrance . There is no way of getting to the fields without Teleporting there. can anyone help mee. I’m using the old version which has coke,meth,weed and opium. The collection,processing and selling points are all working except i can’t get to the place without teleporting.

that’s because you need to use this to place teleports inside and out

nui://esx_menu_default/html/js/app.js:64, Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘scrollIntoView’ of undefined.

I got this error when I talk to drug dealer, how can i fix it?:sweat_smile:

am I the only one who cannot find ANY code about other drugs than weed/cannabis?

look further up the page i posted a link to the old version what has all the drugs you need.

1 Like

thanks mate! you are a star!

How do i get more drugs?

someone have a script with opium , meth , and coke?

1 Like

iv been looking for that too

can you send it to me when you find it

I can only use weed and opium, how to add coke and meth please ??

2 Likes

can i have it?

This release it’s called Drugs but there’s just marijuana and opium?

@XxFri3ndlyxX I am using your code and I have found a glitch, if I go out repeatedly in the first person and go back into the circle and I pulse “E”, I have double drug collection. How could it be solved?

version 1.0.2 guys :smiley:

Can someone please tell me what I must do in esx_drugs (old version with weed, meth etc.) that when you start harvest for example meth it only farm 1 meth and then you must press the farm button again to get another one