LS Development - Teleporting Script

LS Development is a new group, working to make quality scripts for FiveM servers. This free script release contains a script in which you can config a teleporter, to teleport you to a desired location. This script is highly customizable and easy to use.

Changelog

-Markers don’t render when you get more than 100 units away from them.
-Optimized the code to use vector3 objects instead of tables.

-Markers don’t use GetDistanceBetweenCoords(), and now just subtracts the vectors.

Pictures

Downloads

version 1.2.0

Download: GitHub

4 Likes

wow you taken me back to 2018 haha

How so? lol

just with the markers haha , i havent seen those kinda markers been used for some time lol

Ohh okay. I used to play a server with them, and when I was making my server I couldn’t find anything like it. Looked again and still couldn’t so I just made one lol

all good dude :slight_smile:

I prefer this [RELEASE] Simple Teleporting v2.5 | Multiple Teleports | NEW Color Customization Options!

But this is alright.

Also tavostro, I didn’t say this was shit I like the fact you can change the marker in this script.

nobody asked you!.

Finally, a very good contribution! cool! keep it up!

Thank you guys for feedback! This is my first script I actually made public and appreciate you guys trying to be nice. No need to argue lol. This might get updated eventually to have more stuff, and more scripts will definitely be released in the future.

1 Like

Oh yeah @LegoScrap this is the script I was saying I use.

._. ok.

“Quality” isn’t a word I’d use for this script. First of all you’re drawing the markers regardless of if the player can see the marker or not. That is terrible for performance. Also you’re using tables to store vector values instead of… you know, vectors. And thirdly you’re using VDist2 which is again not very performant when you could be using vector math instead.

I will work on an update now to fix those. Thanks for your input.

I listened to your feedback and with the help of someone in my Discord, I fixed the above issues.

Changelog

-Markers don’t render when you get more than 100 units away from them.
-Optimized the code to use vector3 objects instead of tables.

Good job on takin the feedback and improving it. One thing, the distance check to draw the marker you’re using GetDistanceBetweenCoords which is slow, but when checking if the player is in the marker you’re using vector math. So probably just update the first one to use vector math instead of the slow distance check native.

So replace

if GetDistanceBetweenCoords(playerCoord, loc.pos, false) < 100 then

with

if #(playerCoord - loc.pos) < 100 then

Hello @Smallo,
Thank you for the suggestions for this script.

I am going to look over the entire script and make some improvements to it, and you can expect to see an update within the next few days.

-Kloe F. LS Development Dev Team

I updated the post and the github.